Home

Ragdoll has to come back

This is a discussion on Ragdoll has to come back within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2018, 09:57 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ragdoll has to come back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
Lol, are you seriously saying that the Dev's and GC's don't interact with the community?
They interact with the community before they sell you a product afterwards not so much..and on top of that alot of us feel lied to by saying ragdoll was back and it wasn't then nothing is said about it again..so yeah I want more interaction...alot of us do..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2018, 12:48 AM   #66
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

I think this game is a way better game than UFC 2 but I agree with the majority,the knockouts in this game dont hold a candle to the UFC 2 ragdoll KOs. Its completely beyond my level of comprehension why they took arguably the best feature from UFC 2 and scrapped it completely. I literally have over 100 knockouts from UFC 2 saved on my hard drive and I'm guessing I have maybe 4 or 5 from UFC 3? With the huge improvements they made in the stand up in UFC 3,they really,really need ragdoll KOs in this game to complete the picture. What is the point in landing a wicked *** combo to end the fight by knockout if the knockout itself is an awful looking canned animation? It's almost like spending a lot of time making an amazing looking painting and then soon as you finish you grab a handful of dog s#@t and smear it all over your painting......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-18-2018, 09:58 AM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide1980
I think this game is a way better game than UFC 2 but I agree with the majority,the knockouts in this game dont hold a candle to the UFC 2 ragdoll KOs. Its completely beyond my level of comprehension why they took arguably the best feature from UFC 2 and scrapped it completely. I literally have over 100 knockouts from UFC 2 saved on my hard drive and I'm guessing I have maybe 4 or 5 from UFC 3? With the huge improvements they made in the stand up in UFC 3,they really,really need ragdoll KOs in this game to complete the picture. What is the point in landing a wicked *** combo to end the fight by knockout if the knockout itself is an awful looking canned animation? It's almost like spending a lot of time making an amazing looking painting and then soon as you finish you grab a handful of dog s#@t and smear it all over your painting......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Funny cause ufc 2 almost didn’t had KO just tko... so we had incredible knockdowns ... in this game in other hand we have one shot KO but lack of Ragdoll so some knockdowns feels like meeeh
Old 05-18-2018, 02:51 PM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by melo627
This is my monthly ragdoll post that keeps being ignored by the devs.We want ragdoll back it ruins replayability.who cares if every once in a whileyou get a flying k.o.85% of time it worked perfect.This was by far the biggest let down for me with this game.So once again I ask devs can we get our ragdolls back??
I'm pretty sure you cussed me out the other night on xbox lol
Old 05-19-2018, 08:16 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000
I'm pretty sure you cussed me out the other night on xbox lol
I play on the PS4 why did you think so tho?
Old 05-21-2018, 09:35 AM   #70
Rookie

I was just in the grapple thread they're really adding a new moves for grappling and no mention of ragdoll this thread is huge and nothing...this irks me man..👿👿👿
Old 05-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by melo627
I was just in the grapple thread they're really adding a new moves for grappling and no mention of ragdoll this thread is huge and nothing...this irks me man..👿👿👿
I asked GDP if there was anything in the update that wasn't meta-related and was just for aesthetic improvement and fun, and he said there was some of that in the update as well.

Not a saying that means ragdoll made it in, just saying its not 100% all just grappling stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2018, 02:15 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
I asked GDP if there was anything in the update that wasn't meta-related and was just for aesthetic improvement and fun, and he said there was some of that in the update as well.

Not a saying that means ragdoll made it in, just saying its not 100% all just grappling stuff.
I hope man

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »