Home

Pls provide a video on how to deal with forward moving opponents who come at you with

This is a discussion on Pls provide a video on how to deal with forward moving opponents who come at you with within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2018, 01:39 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Pls provide a video on how to deal with forward moving opponents who come at you

Relax ...watch some Andrew dice clay videos and read my post again .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2018, 01:48 AM   #18
MVP

Re: Pls provide a video on how to deal with forward moving opponents who come at you

It was FCBx Finlay that understood my question ...and that's simply how to get out of an exchange and reset ...I won't say outside fighting or the circle out request when you are under fire .

Maintaining space is a problem against fighters with stamina perks . The unrealistic forward movement of combos doesn't help either .

But thanks for the reply .

Old 05-06-2018, 11:47 AM   #19
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush land
If there just throwing jabs and straights and even uppercuts

just spam the little lunges move the left stick up and down fast dont strike

please let me know if that helped
Until they throw a hook and rock you by randomly mixing up jab straight, jab hook, jab uppercut
Old 05-06-2018, 11:49 AM   #20
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
The jabs and straights are just to make the break block ...either immediately or in the pocket .

I try the minor head movement to varying degrees of success but I dare not strike with counter most of the time in a bid to make them gas .

But once your fighter turtles up ...even when back dash ...or eat a jab ...I find that I'm being pressured till I'm against the cage and then it's over .

The game just flat out gets “stopping power” wrong. Thats why we cant “stop” our opponent from moving forward the way we should.

A solution could be significantly increased vulnerability from all strikes when walking forward
Old 05-06-2018, 12:06 PM   #21
Banned

Guys use major sways as well as minor lunges to avoid all straights and upper cuts people
Don’t use minor lunges a lot idk y . They are one of the best ways to miss straight shots.

Also please use feints beacuse there is a setting in accessibility called haptic feedback which essentially makes your controller vibrate when your opponent is about to throw , when you fenint people with haptic feed back still get vibrations

Last edited by ricochet90; 05-06-2018 at 12:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2018, 02:18 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochet90

Guys use major sways as well as minor lunges to avoid all straights and upper cuts people
Don’t use minor lunges a lot idk y . They are one of the best ways to miss straight shots.

Also please use feints beacuse there is a setting in accessibility called haptic feedback which essentially makes your controller vibrate when your opponent is about to throw , when you fenint people with haptic feed back still get vibrations
What your the one pushing the pace here and walking him down
Old 05-06-2018, 03:00 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
What your the one pushing the pace here and walking him down
Yea but check for his straight punches , I’m just flicking the left stick and makeing him miss the straights , very effective way to deal with straights and an alternative from just inside slip straighting them
Old 05-06-2018, 03:14 PM   #24
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

3 pages and no one has been able to provide the video that OP asked for smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »