Home

Moving sway backs should be more reliable

This is a discussion on Moving sway backs should be more reliable within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2018, 06:50 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Moving sway backs should be more reliable

You often get caught by hooks while moving and swaying back, meanwhile the sway backs up close are very reliable.

In my opinion this should be flipped around or just have the moving sway back buffed, as moving back and swaying puts you out of range for a pull counter most of the time, meaning that it is usually only used with the intent of defence.

This addition may also be what it takes to make people who continuously combo gas out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2018, 07:08 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Moving sway backs should be more reliable

im pretty sure the hooks that are hitting you during the sway are because of the magnetic striking.

that happened to me earlier. A guy moved an entire foot forward to land the hook while my head was leaned all the way back.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneetapsingleleg
im pretty sure the hooks that are hitting you during the sway are because of the magnetic striking.

that happened to me earlier. A guy moved an entire foot forward to land the hook while my head was leaned all the way back.

Yep, this is exactly the issue.

Strikes should not change their trajectory while being thrown. They should be thrown where they were initially planned to be thrown.

Old 05-05-2018, 07:48 PM   #4
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneetapsingleleg

Yup... you think you're out of range and the hook should miss? WRONG! The game disagrees homie, so it'll speed up the forward hook to make sure it lands. Now eat this hook, chew on it buddy!.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:05 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialMind
Yup... you think you're out of range and the hook should miss? WRONG! The game disagrees homie, so it'll speed up the forward hook to make sure it lands. Now eat this hook, chew on it buddy!.

Super annoying.

In real life, people throw where they think the head will be. If it is not there, they will miss. The strikes in this game need to be thrown in the same trajectory as was planned when the strike was initially started.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2018, 09:25 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Even when u do a perfect lunge and drain the opponent stamina... what we see in tv is like the agressor sliding in their attack and you sliding back in a fast foward movie smh, so ugly kkkk
Old 05-05-2018, 10:10 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
martial, have you heard anything about them fixing the magnetic striking or is it something we're gonna have to deal with for the rest of the game?
Old 05-05-2018, 10:11 PM   #8
Rookie

I agree. My back lunges only work half the time. The rest they magically fly forward to catch me. If it worked right every time the game would finally be balanced.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »