Home

A lot of peoples issues would be solved if they simply used...

This is a discussion on A lot of peoples issues would be solved if they simply used... within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2018, 05:30 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: A lot of peoples issues would be solved if they simply used...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
Bro if I went into a fight with the sole intention of beating you, without the intention of having fun, I would destroy you. I have been playing UFC games since Dreamcast. I pick and OP ground fighter, I would take you down, mount you, tire you out, and pound your face in.

See, you couldn’t possibly understand this, but some of us play the game because we love MMA and its fun to play a sports simulation. You simply care about exploiting unintuitive, broken, or illogical game mechanics to win. You don’t win because you understand fundamental aspects of the sports, but because you understand that “LOL NOOB MARK HUNT CAN KICK MY LIVER WITH HIS GIANT HAMHOCKS AND AS LONG AS I HAVR FULL HEALTH AND STAMINA I HAVE POWER ARMOR!!!

Like, be honest bro. How long did you scroll through the fighters when you first got the game looking for Ryu and Ken?
First of all your not even on the leaderboards of top 100, second if your taking bout grounding me with the broken ground game that they are currently working on you are pathetic. Even if you ground me you’ll blanket me beacuse the ground game is no beneficial to the bottom player.

I’m way more of a mma fan then you kid don’t even get it twisted. I been around the mma world since 17 years of age both as a fan and as a competitor. Trained with guys like jimmy Rivera , Uriah hall and Jared the Flash Gordon, who you probably don’t even know cause your a casual.

I know way more about real fighting then you kid beacuse I actually been in real fights and had my fair share of losses and wins.

Last edited by ricochet90; 05-09-2018 at 08:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2018, 05:35 AM   #26
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

It's always ridiculous seeing people begin talking about who's better at a FIGHTING VIDEO GAME and end up actually talking about legitimate fighting.

C'mon guys. What are we even doing here? This is not what this place is for.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:08 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFatZebra
It's always ridiculous seeing people begin talking about who's better at a FIGHTING VIDEO GAME and end up actually talking about legitimate fighting.

C'mon guys. What are we even doing here? This is not what this place is for.
I’m just dropping knowledge on this kid, real fighting is out the question. But he’s questioning my mma fandom.
This is the only game i play and I don’t want it to become cheesey beacuse of trolls like him who are on the forms makeing ridiculous suggestions.
I love what this patch has done and what direction this patch is talking the game in. Where footwork is the most essential tool of offense and defense and head sways are much more risky and used to drain rather then counter like in real life.
I said it in a another post if you stand still and fish for sway counters you become a human double end bag.
Move your feet move your head make em miss drain their tank that’s the name of the game now. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:12 AM   #28
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochet90
I’m just dropping knowledge on this kid, real fighting is out the question. But he’s questioning my mma fandom.
This is the only game i play and I don’t want it to become cheesey beacuse of trolls like him who are on the forms makeing ridiculous suggestions.
I love what this patch has done and what direction this patch is talking the game in. Where footwork is the most essential tool of offense and defense and head sways are much more risky and used to drain rather then counter like in real life.
I said it in a another post if you stand still and fish for sway counters you become a human double end bag.
Move your feet move your head make em miss drain their tank that’s the name of the game now. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Not disagreeing with you. I actually relate to where you're coming from strongly, though I am not too happy with the changes to head movement. I used to do the exact thing they patched, starting some engagements with a sway, but it was mainly because they removed the little step feature from UFC 2. In that game you could flick LS and do a small step any direction, that's not a thing now and my remedy for that was to use the sways, since the lunge is too prominent for the small angles I was trying to create.

I'd just caution against getting roped into that kind of argument. I get where you're coming from, but others won't and you'd just be opening yourself up to unintended ridicule.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:39 AM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFatZebra
Not disagreeing with you. I actually relate to where you're coming from strongly, though I am not too happy with the changes to head movement. I used to do the exact thing they patched, starting some engagements with a sway, but it was mainly because they removed the little step feature from UFC 2. In that game you could flick LS and do a small step any direction, that's not a thing now and my remedy for that was to use the sways, since the lunge is too prominent for the small angles I was trying to create.

I'd just caution against getting roped into that kind of argument. I get where you're coming from, but others won't and you'd just be opening yourself up to unintended ridicule.
i don’t really care about any type ridicule . It’s not gona effect my real life in any way shape or form, lol i never in my life posted ona form before but recently I just got to much free time on my hand so yea.

I just want to see this game evolve in to the best sports simulation game. It’s defiantly on that path.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:06 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:
i don’t really care about any type ridicule . It’s not gona effect my real life in any way shape or form, lol i never in my life posted ona form before but recently I just got to much free time on my hand so yea.

I just want to see this game evolve in to the best sports simulation game. It’s defiantly on that path.
he says while posting a video of him being one of the cheesiest players I've ever seen

you're even justifying taking 5 body kicks within like a 20 second window from mark hunt because "yeah but i had a lot of stamina"

damn dude. I didn't know having high stamina meant body kicks were basically nullified in terms of damage. that's ****ing sick. cringed hard at the whole tough guy speech too.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:23 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleblastdubble
he says while posting a video of him being one of the cheesiest players I've ever seen

you're even justifying taking 5 body kicks within like a 20 second window from mark hunt because "yeah but i had a lot of stamina"

damn dude. I didn't know having high stamina meant body kicks were basically nullified in terms of damage. that's ****ing sick. cringed hard at the whole tough guy speech too.
You know I can see you just joined the forms. U must be an alias account of these haters.
Lol smh get a life u nerd 🤓 besides I’m still wining these fights cause I know when I’m at high vaunrable and when I’m not. Those kicks all his kicks landed when I had full health full stamina and not moving in meaning no vaunrability. The game devs obviously know better than you that’s y they designed the game the way that it is now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2018, 08:25 AM   #32
Banned

Quote:
You know I can see you just joined the forms. U must be an alias account of these haters.
Lol smh get a life u nerd 🤓 besides I’m still wining these fights cause I know when I’m at high vaunrable and when I’m not. Those kicks all his kicks landed when I had full health full stamina and not moving in meaning no vaunrability. The game devs obviously know better than you that’s y they designed the game the way that it is now.
"im wining these fights cause i know when i'm at high vaunrable and when im not"

not only is that game speak, That sentence makes me know that either you don't know english very well or I really got to you. I think it's the latter.

In real MMA, there is no situation where taking body kicks from mark hunt is okay because "im not vulnerable".

you're abusing the broken mechanics of a broken , failed attempt at making an MMA game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »