Home

FNC VS EA UFC 3

This is a discussion on FNC VS EA UFC 3 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2018, 01:07 PM   #9
Banned

Zeta Reticulan1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FNC VS EA UFC 3

Scyth back with the FNC vs EA UFC threads, nice lol. Probably good that you didn't go into sales this time though lol.
Old 05-19-2018, 11:01 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Entertained
Yes, absolutely. I always go for the highest difficulty! Maybe you played it before the patches? Because I do remember hearing that the AI was way better at launch and got worse down the line.
Partially this, the AI was never changed to adapt to the patch and tuner changes (specifically the stamina tax on backwards movement, slowed movement while blocking and a few other stamina changes)

The other thing is you really need to drop the output slider to minimum to even have a chance of realistic output, and even then it was usually only against counterstrikers.

And finally, you kind of have to go to 2 minute rounds for the AI to not gas by the 6th as a general rule, but once you do, 12 rounds of sweet technical war can happen.

But in short the patches didn't do much good for the AI, but sliders can help a lot (Output:0 Defensive Awareness:7 and Offense Awareness:8 off the top of my head)

I still occasionally uninstall the patches and play the vanilla version on 360. The AIs better and the block "parry" counters were kind of fun, and the fact that the patches completely broke the swelling and cuts (specifically the swelling outside of bare knuckle)

However the patched version is better gameplay wise, you can cut angles waaay better, the stamina feels more realistic, movement has a stanina tax and they made it so hugging block slows your movement speed so you couldn't effectively block and run, which was way to effective in vanilla.

God I wish/hope ps4 gets it somehow..
Old 05-30-2018, 05:24 AM   #11
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

God I wish/hope ps4 gets it somehow..[/quote]

ME TOO!!! i retired my xbox one too early.....missed out on FNC AND super mega baseball 2 (free). since there is no boxing game available on ps4, it seems like a no-brainer to remaster it and make it available like the popular marvel ultimate alliance 1 & 2. especially now that xbox one has it (either on disc or digital). i really think it would sell pretty well, i mean at least better than parappa the rapper remastered.....lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »