Home

Live Event Competition for UFC 225?!

This is a discussion on Live Event Competition for UFC 225?! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2018, 10:07 PM   #9
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Live Event Competition for UFC 225?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeric
They need to make them last longer than a weekend too imo. Im usually pretty busy on weekends of big fights and I never get to play more than an hour or 2. Will be especially true this time around considering I'll be going to the event and all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Wish they would start them on a Monday or Tuesday and run them a full week .... When they put up the Live Event Pickem this week, but no LEC, figured it was not going to happen

I'll be out of town 4th of July aka Cormier Miocic....which they gotta do an LEC for right?....so will probably miss that......really was hoping for an LEC this weekend but so far no dice
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 06-07-2018, 10:41 AM   #10
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

I guess there really isn't going to be one this wk :/

I love GPD and a lot of the other devs and this isn't their fault

but WOW ... EA really doesn't even try anymore lol this is only one small example of them being OK with status quo and not trying to grow the game/community/sport.....oh well
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 06-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
Wish they would start them on a Monday or Tuesday and run them a full week .... When they put up the Live Event Pickem this week, but no LEC, figured it was not going to happen

I'll be out of town 4th of July aka Cormier Miocic....which they gotta do an LEC for right?....so will probably miss that......really was hoping for an LEC this weekend but so far no dice
I've learned not to get my hopes up and even expect and LEC. Even in UFC 2 they did them once in a blue moon.

There's no schedule to it, no way to predict when they're going to do it. One day you log on and it's just randomly there on a weekend.

They've only done 1 so far... the rose vs joanna one which was UFC 223. There were a ton of awesome ones they could have done before that too. But they just randomly chose that one. Then nothing.

If they were going to do one for Romero vs Whitttaker it would be this weekend and there's nothing so far saying it's going to happen. Still mind randomly pop up though without warning as they've done in the past hah. Or maybe they'll do it next weekend... but doubtful. When they do it it's always the weekend of the fight.

I don't get why they dont do them more I really don't. The vast majority of the community loves them. Those that don't can simply just not enter and go on as usual.

P.S. You can't compare the LEC's to ESFL. First off the lec's are in game and simple to join and play. It's a whole process to get a fight on an esfl card. Secondly, ESFL is really only for the top top guys. The lec's allow for everyone to participate, not just the top 20, and they can do so easily and with rewards. They're not even close to the same.

Last edited by GrindFactor; 06-07-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2018, 11:32 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindFactor
I've learned not to get my hopes up and even expect and LEC. Even in UFC 2 they did them once in a blue moon.

There's no schedule to it, no way to predict when they're going to do it. One day you log on and it's just randomly there on a weekend.

They've only done 1 so far... the rose vs joanna one which was UFC 223. There were a ton of awesome ones they could have done before that too. But they just randomly chose that one. Then nothing.

If they were going to do one for Romero vs Whitttaker it would be this weekend and there's nothing so far saying it's going to happen. Still mind randomly pop up though without warning as they've done in the past hah. Or maybe they'll do it next weekend... but doubtful. When they do it it's always the weekend of the fight.

I don't get why they dont do them more I really don't. The vast majority of the community loves them. Those that don't can simply just not enter and go on as usual.

P.S. You can't compare the LEC's to ESFL. First off the lec's are in game and simple to join and play. It's a whole process to get a fight on an esfl card. Secondly, ESFL is really only for the top top guys. The lec's allow for everyone to participate, not just the top 20, and they can do so easily and with rewards. They're not even close to the same.
Agreed on this. Very frustrating.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:53 PM   #13
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
I guess there really isn't going to be one this wk :/

I love GPD and a lot of the other devs and this isn't their fault

but WOW ... EA really doesn't even try anymore lol this is only one small example of them being OK with status quo and not trying to grow the game/community/sport.....oh well

My feelings as well.

But hey, that Dana White raffle really did a lot for the community.

Kappa
Old 06-08-2018, 03:52 PM   #14
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

LEC is live.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:20 PM   #15
Banned

if its not for 10 k it means nothing. its a spit in our face. honestly im surprised we havent boycotted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2018, 04:51 PM   #16
Rookie

This is the most dumb is thing i saw another live event with ultimate team no 💰

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »