Home

Strike output

This is a discussion on Strike output within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2018, 07:04 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Strike output

Cant find it sorry.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:18 PM   #74
MVP

Look into it.

You'll find it.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:58 PM   #75
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
In response to that deleted post:

So things like pawing being an entry to single collar, and clinch punches causing health events etc can be in the game.

Just like irl.
So let me get this straight.

1) You want X in the game.
2) You verbally assault someone who's not developing the game and blame him for X not being in the game.
3) ??????
4) Profit

Did I miss something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 08:14 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Look into it.

You'll find it.
Yeah i found lost of gifs you have posted about it, but no actually way of how it could be implemented with out current blocking, health and movements systems, rahter than being a d ick you could just link it lol.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #77
MVP

So you can find it now? You had so much trouble earlier.

Both paint an image they want to tear down, things you cannot assign to me without presenting the evidence.

If you were real about this you would recognize that improving the mechanics is important. If you were honest you would admit how many different solutions I provided to change and improve the game.

The simplest starting point has always been getting basic aspects of hand fighting in first.

Such as:
Pawing becoming an entry to single collar and clinch punches causing health events etc.

Some fundamentals.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:37 AM   #78
MVP

Quote:
So you can find it now? You had so much trouble earlier.

Both paint an image they want to tear down, things you cannot assign to me without presenting the evidence.

If you were real about this you would recognize that improving the mechanics is important. If you were honest you would admit how many different solutions I provided to change and improve the game.

The simplest starting point has always been getting basic aspects of hand fighting in first.

Such as:
Pawing becoming an entry to single collar and clinch punches causing health events etc.

Some fundamentals.
Well im asking you to post what you mean as i can only find gifs and examples.

Thats not showing how it could be implemented, what needs to change alomg with it. Im all for handfighting and having clinch health events. But i have not scene a way for it to go into this gsme, apart from clinch health events which i have posted some of my own ideas.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:02 AM   #79
MVP

I fought a friend who uses Holly Holmes last week . After that fight my opinion of this game changed .

Bear in mind that I used Amanda Nunes .

I fought my pal like close to twenty times and I only won one fight .

Ask me why ?

Because Holly's short term stamina is not of this world . I spent most of the time running holding block trying circle manually out of the cage . while he was just throwing endless strikes .

i made him miss . worked the body but he would simply just dance away . he would not gass . i repeat he would not gass . and his arsenal comprises of 1-2 , 1-uppercut uppercut uppercut , lunging double hooks . Wash and repeat .

I that point I gave up on this game . He offered that we go to another division but I said no.

That I was done .

I wonder what Holly will be like once she is updated soon . Round 5 she was was still fresh as ****.

Stamina short term and long term is an issue in this game . If I want to play tekken which I suck at ...I would play tekken which I suck at .

I am just one person but I will no longer play this game until we are given sim mechanics to deal with arcade style mechanics .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-12-2018, 11:03 AM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
Well im asking you to post what you mean as i can only find gifs and examples.

Thats not showing how it could be implemented, what needs to change alomg with it. Im all for handfighting and having clinch health events. But i have not scene a way for it to go into this gsme, apart from clinch health events which i have posted some of my own ideas.
Again you are being factecious.

There are long posts with details about how to implement it .

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »