Home

Old 06-13-2018, 10:14 AM   #17
Banned

Zeta Reticulan1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm done

If you don't want any recovery frames it sounds like Mortal Kombat might be more your speed.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:45 PM   #18
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Reticulan1
If you don't want any recovery frames it sounds like Mortal Kombat might be more your speed.
I think he just wants the striking to be freeflowing. It feels kind of overly scripted atm.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:55 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Reticulan1
I love these big dramatic "I'm done" threads lol. Yes, we all need to know that YOU will no longer be playing this video game. Thank you for that lol.

I bet if I search through his history I'll find more than just this declaration of being done lol.
What's the difference in either an "I'm done" or and "I love" thread? Your point is kinda dumb tbh. Why can't somenody tell he is quiting for some reasons? On the other side those threads of the game being "great, thanks Devs" are more idiotic imho because the game is absolutely broken in so many aspects, it's not enjoyable for the most people lol
Old 06-13-2018, 03:36 PM   #20
Rookie

yeah i admit i was in a bit of a mood when i posted the original message. But no mortal kombat is not my style. i had a great match last night with a guy where everything seemed to be working nicely, really back and forth, went to a super close decision, but like i have about 80 wins and 30 losses or something for season 3 in total, whereas i was playing probably 120 fights a week before. i used to drop my girl off at work, come home and play an hour or 2 most days.

I also said i'd be back post-patch, and here i am, seeing what got fixed. I haven't had enough time to dive into it a ton but i still have hit or miss reactions on uppercuts. odd thing is sometimes i don't just throw a leg kick or something incorrect, sometimes it just doesn't respond period. Pretty much just a lot of 1-2 strike combos for now is helping to mitigate the problem as at least you don't expose yourself too much.

i find it interesting that most of my complaints are about unresponsiveness and strikes happening while blocking, but you singled out the one time i mentioned recovery frames like thats the only thing going on here. Take a look at my posts from a couple weeks ago if you like, i actually posted in the impressions section that i was having a lot more fun, and that i saw a lot of promise in what was here if it could be fixed somehow. then 1.06 came out and things seemed to get worse. like a lot worse. lets try to have a respectful conversation.

Freeflowing, is the right word @CounterPunch even when a guy is stunned (in real life) his arms still work right? sometimes guys throw blind strikes while getting lit up and knock people out. there are too many moments when buttons are pressed, and there is 0 response on screen. I know i happens a lot to other people, because some fights there are several awkward moments where you can just see its happening to the other person too. Yep, sometimes its me not waiting for the recovery frames, but mostly its happening while throwing combos and not getting hit, so that really has little to do with a lot of the dropped inputs. Or, its the first strike of a combo and nothing happens even though i'm waaaaay past the point of recovery frames. (like seconds past)

I was not hereticgabriel my character last time that made it to div 6 was Steve French but then i had to make a lot of other characters eventually to grind div4-5 trying to get better moves. there was such a drastic change once you hid Div 6 in ufc2 that i couldn't compete with the character as he was very well.

my psn is iamtheheretic not in the top 100 anymore as i'm not playing enough. i'm in Ranked now as UT is basically dead. matchmaking takes forever and basically i just fight a few guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »