Home

Overeem's chin. . .

This is a discussion on Overeem's chin. . . within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2018, 04:43 PM   #73
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Overeem's chin. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Yeah because it’s not that black and white

The pace that Mendes pushed is not one that Aldo can keep up with for 5 rounds. We have a fight showing they’re virtually even. You could argue Mendes displayed greater stamina.l by pushing the pace for 4/5 rounds. Mendes also displays good stamina in his 3 round fights. Only real knock on his stamina is the Connor one on 2 weeks notice.

Aldo can last 5 rounds when he manages to keep a slow pace. We have several examples of him gassing when he gets pushed.

Plus Connor literally has a 90. Using your own argument he shouldnt since he has visibly slowed down in the majority of his fights.
I try not to use Conor as a measuring stick for alot of reasons. Some include that he's the most popular fighter in the game and many of the ranked community members would have an absolute fit if his stamina made him less "viable". I'd be in favor of a Conor nerf when it comes to stamina but I dont think that would go over well with the community or EA.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:47 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I try not to use Conor as a measuring stick for alot of reasons. Some include that he's the most popular fighter in the game and many of the ranked community members would have an absolute fit if his stamina made him less "viable". I'd be in favor of a Conor nerf when it comes to stamina but I dont think that would go over well with the community or EA.
For the sake of consistency you could buff Aldo Stamina by like 1 and upp Mendes to at least 90.

Then everyone should be happy. Mendes is still below Aldo but at least has average stamina.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:48 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
I also think Conor needs a debuff, but if we can't have him debuffed then at least make his stamina be considered average. Considering you have guys like Cub Swanson with similar stamina. If this isn't done at least lower Mendes' grade to B+.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 04:56 PM   #76
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
I'm kind of over discussing Nog at this point. Be comforted by the fact that I and others have suggested that he gets a bump and that the devs are aware of the request.
That's great. Btw, if you would, let them know it's a total crime to not give Big Nog the off the back perk...just saying
Old 06-11-2018, 04:59 PM   #77
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
I also think Conor needs a debuff, but if we can't have him debuffed then at least make his stamina be considered average. Considering you have guys like Cub Swanson with similar stamina. If this isn't done at least lower Mendes' grade to B+.

Again, not my call. I don’t think the majority of people who play the game would want Conor with truly average stamina. That would be realistic and it’s something that I would suggest but I don’t think it’s likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-11-2018, 07:24 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Again, not my call. I don’t think the majority of people who play the game would want Conor with truly average stamina. That would be realistic and it’s something that I would suggest but I don’t think it’s likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Its things like this that disappoint me about the managing of stats. Whats so wrong with having Conor maintain his insane power but require the same finesse as other people. Its not like he needs to have terrible stamina. Its not like the recent massively successful dbz game made Goku overpowered because most people like Goku, they made him balanced with other fighters. Sure one is based on the real and one is fake but both are fighting games.

I was told in the past that fighter’s hype does not play a significant role in determining their stats but this seems to prove opposite.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:59 PM   #79
Rookie

Sorry door but you are little anoying with Nogeuira.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:00 PM   #80
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKROMAN79
Sorry door but you are little anoying with Nogeuira.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »