Home

Unresponsiveness after latest 1.07 update

This is a discussion on Unresponsiveness after latest 1.07 update within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2018, 12:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Unresponsiveness after latest 1.07 update

you're asking me why the game doesn't work right online? if i knew the answer to that i'd solve a lot of peoples' problems. but if you're playing it offline its not really a discussion we can have since you aren't playing in the same modes.

movement with the LS doesn't seem laggy but button response is maybe even worse after the last update. sometimes i walk forward and just press square for a jab and get nothing. its quite unpredictable.
Old 06-16-2018, 12:16 PM   #10
Rookie

This happened to me last night but it was not every fight. It was clear when the unresponsiveness would kick in. I would throw jab then body kick, yet no bodkick would land and I would eat a straight to the face. Happened multiple times. But it was not every fight, only a select few. It would be nice if the online play was more consistent. I also live in CT, USA and have a direct connection with upgraded internet speed.
Old 06-16-2018, 12:54 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0mCannon
...it was not every fight, only a select few.
some nights i'll play 10 matches in a row that feel pretty good, then have a handful that are full of dropped inputs. one fight it kept dropping my first jab from a combo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2018, 06:06 PM   #12
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Angry Re: Unresponsiveness after latest 1.07 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindFactor
As soon as I got into my first fight after I installed the update I immediately noticed the striking felt way off. Movement felt slower, button inputs for combo would often just not work at all. Like trying to throw an uppercut. I don't know what they did but it is not good. Getting real tired of every update, knowing that something is going to be screwed up. The striking feels atrocious right now. Button inputs not working, sluggish movement, just not right at all.
Are you on ps4?Because i have noticed this as well its very hard to pull off some combos because there is a huge input delay on ps4.The devs say there is not but there 100% is this is a fact and hopefully it will be proven soon.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:22 PM   #13
MVP

It took a few days but I've actually started to notice this happening a bit.

I'm playing offline, too. And I've had a few completely dropped inputs.
Fients activating when I'm not touching R2.

And the worst offender is the Ps4 Pro game pacing bug. I don't know what causes it or whay happens. But the game literally speeds up, inputs register and play quicker and the general pace of the animations and movement gets markedly quicker.

To emphasize how weird the bug is. I always start my day with a flyweight fight so I'm used to the quick pace and I've got a frame of reference for quick movement.

I'll then jump up to HW, if the bug activates, the HWs feel faster than the Flys. So.. yeah. It's not fun and it looks soooooo janky and bad.

The clock and commentary don't change. So it isn't my console dying thank Christ.

However its damn near game breaking as it destroys your timing. I don't know what it is but GOD I hope it gets fixed.

But its been an on and off issue on Pro since launch.. so.. yeah.
Old 06-16-2018, 11:38 PM   #14
Rookie

I've seen only one unresponsive think in game and it's leg kick block.
Old 06-22-2018, 06:34 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
Are you on ps4?Because i have noticed this as well its very hard to pull off some combos because there is a huge input delay on ps4.The devs say there is not but there 100% is this is a fact and hopefully it will be proven soon.
Yeah I'm on PS4. I've literally had to change up what combos I use because the uppercut is sooo unresponsive right now. 8/10 times if I go for the classic jab, uppercut, lead hook (which I used to be able to fire off in my sleep no problems before latest update) the uppercut comes out as a leg kick or a head kick, which gets you in serious trouble!

So now I'm only focusing on combos that have the uppercut at the end of the chain so in case it messes up and comes out as a leg kick or something, it wont be as bad.

I went into practice mode and had only slight issues with the unresponsiveness of the uppercuts during combos but nowhere near compared to how it is in ranked (and I only fight matches with a very high connection). There's other strike inputs that are having issues too but the uppercut is the worst.

I use a lot of jab or straight hook combos, work the body, and ground more because I can't rely on the uppercut to come out when I input it into a combo and often when it comes out as a leg kick you're in a horrible place to throw a leg kick and get blasted.

I find the Jab>Hook>lead uppercut (x+sqaure), that uppercut comes out a lot more often because it's at the end of a sequence. It's the ones in the middle of combos (some of my favorites) that have the biggest problem. So bad.

I talked to some friends on ps4 and a majority of them are having the exact same problem. I hope the devs fix this soon because with a game out this long, and their bright idea from the beginning to make an uppercut 2 buttons at the same time , we should not be having problems with basic buton inputs. Thats the kind of thing that gets fixed in a pre alpha build... not 5 months later.

Last edited by GrindFactor; 06-22-2018 at 06:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2018, 02:53 PM   #16
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

This is really a major issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »