Home

Unresponsiveness after latest 1.07 update

This is a discussion on Unresponsiveness after latest 1.07 update within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2018, 09:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Unresponsiveness after latest 1.07 update

As soon as I got into my first fight after I installed the update I immediately noticed the striking felt way off. Movement felt slower, button inputs for combo would often just not work at all. Like trying to throw an uppercut. I don't know what they did but it is not good. Getting real tired of every update, knowing that something is going to be screwed up. The striking feels atrocious right now. Button inputs not working, sluggish movement, just not right at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2018, 12:52 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Unresponsiveness after latest 1.07 update

It isn’t just this patch. It was 1.06 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-13-2018, 01:32 PM   #3
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

This has been a major issue for me since 1.06.

I do not spam buttons and I am aware of when I’m pressing block.

I mostly have to play at late hours and I have to be very meticulous about my button presses because I can’t mash away and make a **** ton of noise.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:24 AM   #4
Rookie

I have had no change at all since last 2 updates offline, i do not understand how it can be different for individuals if we have the same consoles,i only have a standard PS4 and never have any problems except when i tried online twice which is rubbish for players in Australia with the lag,i really cannot understand why online is so important when you get a far more realistic experience offline with the great AI this year.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:31 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob3563
I have had no change at all since last 2 updates offline, i do not understand how it can be different for individuals if we have the same consoles,i only have a standard PS4 and never have any problems except when i tried online twice which is rubbish for players in Australia with the lag,i really cannot understand why online is so important when you get a far more realistic experience offline with the great AI this year.
fighting actual people makes for such dynamic fights sometimes. there are times when I'll fight a guy and then start to get a read on his style, he'll adjust, start catching me, then maybe a clinch happens or a takedown and its a whole new game again. the computer learns but humans provide such a different fight experience its just not even close. Do you play it offline with friends? Personally i never used to play online much as i got burned out on FPS and the like years ago but when everything is working just right and has minimal lag, there are some great moments to be had.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2018, 01:47 PM   #6
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

This needs fixed
Old 06-14-2018, 01:54 PM   #7
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticFighter
fighting actual people makes for such dynamic fights sometimes. there are times when I'll fight a guy and then start to get a read on his style, he'll adjust, start catching me, then maybe a clinch happens or a takedown and its a whole new game again. the computer learns but humans provide such a different fight experience its just not even close. Do you play it offline with friends? Personally i never used to play online much as i got burned out on FPS and the like years ago but when everything is working just right and has minimal lag, there are some great moments to be had.

I’m just a casual gamer so I only stay offline. I enjoy it much better.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:12 AM   #8
Rookie

As i said it is pointless with Australia's internet speed to be competitive against America or the UK for example with your far higher speeds. The main question you did not answer was why are you getting input delays and sluggish gameplay since the last two updates but i have had no change at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »