Home

All my Losses are to Top 50 guys

This is a discussion on All my Losses are to Top 50 guys within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2018, 02:49 AM   #17
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All my Losses are to Top 50 guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
Random question, do you think we’ll ever be able to see our opponents record and/or RANK on the matchp screen?
I would hope for that. Along with resetting the rivalries every season
Or at least have the rivalries set on the season.
Season 1 10-6 over one guy
Season 2-3 against that player
Season 3 8-2 over that player.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:10 AM   #18
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
Random question, do you think we’ll ever be able to see our opponents record and/or RANK on the matchp screen?
I doubt it, because then you could cherry pick and back out.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:44 AM   #19
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHunter1990
I doubt it, because then you could cherry pick and back out.
No I’m talking about once the match has started on the “Tale of the Tape” screen. If they quit at that point they get a DNF.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:48 AM   #20
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Reticulan1
Because gamers will no longer put up with a mode filled with microtransactions!
I went on the other day to look, filled with more BS to get money.

This is no longer acceptable to gamers any more. Get rid of the microtransactions or deal with the consequences of the same thing happening again in UFC 4.
The mode itself is absolutely atrocious from top to bottom. Literally every aspect of it is awful compared to UFC 2’s UT mode, which I loved more than anything in gaming.

When I loaded up UT on UFC 3 for the first time I was heartbroken. I’ve never been more disappointed in a game mode in my entire life.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:02 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
The mode itself is absolutely atrocious from top to bottom. Literally every aspect of it is awful compared to UFC 2’s UT mode, which I loved more than anything in gaming.

When I loaded up UT on UFC 3 for the first time I was heartbroken. I’ve never been more disappointed in a game mode in my entire life.
I preordered the game just so i wouldn't be a few days behind on my CAF i thought i'd be getting and building. i can't even tell you the last game i preordered before this. thats how much i loved UT last game. Yeah it sucks... i barely play it now, its annoying mostly. Everyone got a striker CAF so, good luck against a guy with 100 TD, 100 TOP, 95 CCON and 100 SUBO. FFS...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #22
Rookie

Its weird, so many people are like, 'Oh they are just greedy and want more money" blah blah blah. What part of this is supposed to get us to spend more money? You can't do much with the characters. I guess if you just wanted to have a ton of different characters, but then why not just play ranked or quick match?

Its just badly designed. It started poor and they doubled down instead of just fixing it which probably was way too much work.

On the positive, they added an auto-fill for the sets. thats good. but i barely play it now, so kinda too little too late at this point.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #23
Rookie

Just started season 4 on the Xbox and already had to play someone from the top 20 and I'm only 13 matches in. I'm ranked 466 and he was 19 at the time. I won but that's not the point. What good is this to players who aren't at that level? I'm already playing guys in the top 20 and many from the top 100 and I'm not even past 400 yet.

Now, I don't know if it takes rankings from previous seasons into account and it knows what your skill level roughly is or if the matchmaking is is pretty much open.

You'd think it would try to find players closer to your rank and within a certain ping or whatever then start expanding if there's nobody within those parameters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »