Home

Simulation setting for the future

This is a discussion on Simulation setting for the future within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2018, 11:48 PM   #1
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Simulation setting for the future

I am done with this game for now. I play strictly offline against AI on pro. I just can't do this anymore this game has gotten to arcade. Love the dev team and love how much attention to detail they pay. I love that they continue to add things constantly after release. This is not a bash thread.

This is actually a great game. Shoot, probably one of eh better sports games out there. I just think with all of the tuning they have done to appease he online crowd they have done at the detriment of the player vs AI experience. Every AI fighter fights the same now. Every fight is a slug fest slobber knocker. Prior to all the patches I was getting great player first cpu experiences. The AI was patient, picked its spots, and played to its strengths. Now every fighter wants to come out slugging Tyson style wether it's Maia or mike Perry.

The goal of this thread is not to bash this game. It's to make a humble request to Geoff for future titles to include a simulation style of play similar to what madden tried to accomplish last year. I don't want to have to be forced to play an online style of game against the AI. I just want to have a realistic MMA experience. If their could be different settings with tuners applied to play style that would be great!

Love you guys and love what you are doing but I am out until UFC 4. I will see you guys in the madden forums
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2018, 11:49 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Simulation setting for the future

There shouldn’t be a simulation setting. It should be the default way to play the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-07-2018, 12:36 AM   #3
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Re: Simulation setting for the future

This has been asked for since UFC 1.

I’m not hopeful at all that this is actually will be implimented.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »