Home

Lead side leg kick spam

This is a discussion on Lead side leg kick spam within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2018, 11:30 AM   #1
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

OVR: 0
Lead side leg kick spam

Still a huge problem. I played a dude today who used Struve and just spammed the lead side leg kick for three rounds. If I eat the kicks, they kill my leg health. If I block, they sap my stamina. If I quick-step to the side, he can throw a round leg kick and cause an instant health event.

I really hope this annoying cheese gets fixed soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2018, 11:39 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Lead side leg kick spam

Any leg kicks equal a free jab hook. I get two strikes off st the exchange while they get one and I’ll change my stance before they ever get a leg tho or serious health event. Straight uppercut straight brother
Old 07-17-2018, 11:40 AM   #3
Banned

Don’t be scared to eat that shot so long as your getting two while he’s getting one. Work his body as well most players stop going low when they worry about their own body. Ask what would you do to beat yourself
Old 07-17-2018, 11:41 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
Any leg kicks equal a free jab hook. I get two strikes off st the exchange while they get one and I’ll change my stance before they ever get a leg tho or serious health event. Straight uppercut straight brother
It's a big issue with certain fighters like Holloway (who has the spin kick of death) and McGregor who has great inside fighting abilities.

With some people you can time boxing combinations but those who have mastered this technique become near impossible.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:44 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
It's a big issue with certain fighters like Holloway (who has the spin kick of death) and McGregor who has great inside fighting abilities.

With some people you can time boxing combinations but those who have mastered this technique become near impossible.
If they are spamming leg kicks I will ko them before they get the health event. People forget about which way their head turns when they throw strikes. And to spam those over and over I know your head will be faced to my left when it’s thrown. That’s just one way to punish it. Another way is to back up let them whiff it and throw a head kick or an overhand.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »