Home

I'm really loving the state of this game now!

This is a discussion on I'm really loving the state of this game now! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 10:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm really loving the state of this game now!

It's unreal how far this game has come since the beta and since release. It's due to first and foremost an amazing dev team who listens to their community and really works hard on this game,trying their best to give the community what they want,and still manage to surprise us with certain additions here and there. I really love what they have done with this patch and all the other patches and tuner sets as well so GPD,Skynet,and everybody else who put in the work and effort on this game,thank you guys so much!

I can't forget to mention that just as important and integral to the progress of this game is the community on here and any other forums and message boards,I love the ideas and input I read on here and I love how everybody comes together even if we don't always agree on all aspects. One thing I can say for sure is that the fan base for this game is passionate about the sport of MMA,there is no denying that. I know we come across as demanding sometimes,but one thing is for certain,we just want the best game possible,and how far this game has come,it's evident that the combined efforts of this community and the awesome dev team have really evolved this game into something special.

I finally got a chance to try out this much anticipated patch this morning after working a 15 hour shift and I gotta say it is every bit as awesome as I hoped it would be and then some!! The buffed power to the single collar strikes feels so great,dirty boxing now feels like a viable option to use. I'm loving the grappling options to the active knockdowns as well,such a huge improvement over just standing there and letting them up.

All of you already know all the aspects of the patch so I don't need to go over everything lol. I can't think of much negative to say about this patch,everything looks and feels incredible. If I had one thing to say that I hope gets tweaked,I guess it would have to be that I feel at this point the seated cage FTF scenario seems a slight bit too common right now,seems like about 40% of my fights so far have ended this way. Don't get me wrong,I love that this is in the game,I just wish it occurred a little less so that it still feels exciting months from now to end a fight this way. That and maybe change the KOed fighters reaction after the fight ends this way,it looks a little weird lol,the constant blinking and twitching,although I do kinda like it,just looks weird for this to always be he knocked out fighters reaction each time,maybe if just now and then this happened when KOed from cage seated? I also hope MartialMind or someone else on here makes a YouTube video going in depth on this latest patch,showcasing some of the improvements made and maybe some tips on some of the fixes like the pivot lunges. I'm struggling pretty bad so far using this,I'm sure I'll improve with practice but still think it would be cool to see one of the more talented players on here giving us a quick overview of this patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »