Home

Issues with UFC 3 that I've found.

This is a discussion on Issues with UFC 3 that I've found. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #9
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Issues with UFC 3 that I've found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
If you know theyre gonna abuse that throw a high kick. Gg. Lol. I personally feel its not game breaking. You can bait them
Not when you're in boxing range my friend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 11-21-2018, 02:33 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Not when you're in boxing range my friend.

Body work at close range and leg kicks/headkicks at kick range?
Old 11-21-2018, 02:44 PM   #11
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc60
Body work at close range and leg kicks/headkicks at kick range?
Go watch my video against dummmmy. You're going to notice "body work" miss in the third round. Yes, with body hooks.

E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2019, 06:02 PM   #12
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

New: If you feint a strike trying to draw out a empty slip straight from your opponent, so you can hit them with a lead hook, the slip straight will stun you and you won't get your hook out, when you should be winning the exchange.

Issue: You time a minor back sway on a hook, sometimes the game will slide your opponent forward just to have them land the strike even though you timed the back sway, which I think is ridiculous. Makes minor back sways not even worth the risk, but I don't want to be major back swaying all the time either.

Issue: The third strike in a forward moving combination, without taking a pause after the 2nd strike to regain footing, still hitting your block as you back away. Same thing with body strikes as well. That needs to be fixed.

Body Kicks will hit air and clearly show a gap between your opponents body and your foot, yet it will still register as landing. Conversely, you can have bodykicks go 'through' your opponent despite being in proper range.

Being driven to the cage by a double, counts as a TD for your opponent.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:35 PM   #13
Pro

I had a weird one the other day. Happened twice actually. I got driven to the cage by my opponent from the center of the octagon and I had the stamina advantage because I denied on time. So I was like sweet ima go for the sub, but then he stopped at the black line of the octagon and took me down like he would from the cage. A regular double. It shocked me lol wasn't expecting that. Quick question, what happened to the spear takedown? I had my opponent at 0 stamina with Frankie Edgar, I shot in for the spear and I got the undeniable half guard animation instead. (Did this twice too.) Looked cool but I was expecting to do the spear.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:35 AM   #14
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthhh
I had a weird one the other day. Happened twice actually. I got driven to the cage by my opponent from the center of the octagon and I had the stamina advantage because I denied on time. So I was like sweet ima go for the sub, but then he stopped at the black line of the octagon and took me down like he would from the cage. A regular double. It shocked me lol wasn't expecting that. Quick question, what happened to the spear takedown? I had my opponent at 0 stamina with Frankie Edgar, I shot in for the spear and I got the undeniable half guard animation instead. (Did this twice too.) Looked cool but I was expecting to do the spear.
You likely timed it after the one second window was over, and somehow was also catching your opponent at a window where the undeniable takedown was available.

The spear takedown is still in game.

I prefer the undeniable takedown, it takes much more skill to pull it off vs a spear when you rock somebody. If anything, the spear should take them into half guard, and the undeniable Takedown should take them into side control, being that side control is a deadlier position.
Old 01-29-2019, 11:23 AM   #15
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Quote:
You likely timed it after the one second window was over, and somehow was also catching your opponent at a window where the undeniable takedown was available.

I prefer the undeniable takedown, it takes much more skill to pull it off vs a spear when you rock somebody. If anything, the spear should take them into half guard, and the undeniable Takedown should take them into side control, being that side control is a deadlier position.
We can time a undeniable TD after 2 shots dodged, any strike?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2019, 05:44 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:

Well the thing was that he whiffed a head kick and I let him back up after, and then I shot. Another was he missed a straight and I let him back up and then I shot. So I didn't really go for timing I just went for his gassed animation to shoot. Thing is he was super gassed also so idk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »