Home

Cheese city now?

This is a discussion on Cheese city now? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2018, 11:37 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Cheese city now?

Seconded

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-11-2018, 01:24 PM   #10
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

This is the best MMA Game we've ever had. Period. There's not even a close second at this point.

Edit:
That was too blunt.

The game has it's flaws, and because a lot of players lack originality, they have a tendency of copying whatever the "Top guys" are doing. So for example.... if a high level player starts throwing knee elbow combinations, expect everyone they beat to also adopt that style. If a player throws the lunging body straight into a lead body hook combo and players see it's effective, expect people to start doing it.

That said, everything has a counter right now. It's the most balanced it's ever been. We now have all the tools we need to deal with any and all styles, regardless of how boring or annoying said style is to face. At this point, it's really about skill. If you haven't played the game in a while and you return to a majority of players doing some annoying crap, you could either face it and overcome it, or stop playing.

As for Issac and Bishop having decent ground stats as well as knees and elbows... I agree, that's an oversight and it's wrong, but you can overcome that too. I've been playing in the HW division all week long using a lot of different styles of fighters and facing nothing but Frost and Bishop and apart from getting caught occasionally here and there, they are nothing special really.

Game is not dead. Not even close. At least on PS4.

Last edited by MartialMind; 12-11-2018 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:33 PM   #11
Pro

There is a super easy answer about the complaints about frost and bishop. DON'T PLAY HEAVYWEIGHT ON RANKED. If they try to pick them on quick match exit out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 02:41 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000
There is a super easy answer about the complaints about frost and bishop. DON'T PLAY HEAVYWEIGHT ON RANKED. If they try to pick them on quick match exit out.

Removing the option of Big Nog for Door is the wrong answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-11-2018, 03:11 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
Lol says the guy who's entire style was abusing jab overhands and spinning heel kicks prepatch
Haha yeah I remember him picking Costa and spamming these. It's not just that he's hypocritical, but he always has an argument that's convenient for him and applies to the way he's been losing lately. I would spit out my drink if I saw him post a thread that constructively presented the issues with what he sees wrong in the game along with why and how it should be changed instead of childish ranting.

I actually tried to be nice to this guy one time and we played some quick fights, the next day he was on the forums trying to tell everyone not to buff DC after KOing Stipe because that's who I beat him up with the day before and that he was already OP enough. He said I only want DC buffed because I like using him, not because he deserved it after a stellar performance like that lol.

He just hates whatever he's losing to at the time pretty much and wants Big Nog to be a 99 OVR. I thought the Conor fans were weird, but yeesh
Old 12-11-2018, 03:20 PM   #14
MVP

I'm glad we've stopped pretending that this behavior is normal. No one should like Big Nog this much.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:36 PM   #15
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
Lol says the guy who's entire style was abusing jab overhands and spinning heel kicks prepatch
That was far from my entire style lol - I don't know why you have such a vendetta against me because I simply spinning wheel kicked you one time.

Must be hard to bear a grudge that long - sad really.

I use Nogueira for 95% of my fights - I don't even have a high kick smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 07:07 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
That was far from my entire style lol - I don't know why you have such a vendetta against me because I simply spinning wheel kicked you one time.

Must be hard to bear a grudge that long - sad really.

I use Nogueira for 95% of my fights - I don't even have a high kick smh.
It was your entire style which is why you have been absolutely terrible at this game since then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »