Home

Cheese city now?

This is a discussion on Cheese city now? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2018, 11:15 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Cheese city now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc60
Haha yeah I remember him picking Costa and spamming these. It's not just that he's hypocritical, but he always has an argument that's convenient for him and applies to the way he's been losing lately. I would spit out my drink if I saw him post a thread that constructively presented the issues with what he sees wrong in the game along with why and how it should be changed instead of childish ranting.

I actually tried to be nice to this guy one time and we played some quick fights, the next day he was on the forums trying to tell everyone not to buff DC after KOing Stipe because that's who I beat him up with the day before and that he was already OP enough. He said I only want DC buffed because I like using him, not because he deserved it after a stellar performance like that lol.

He just hates whatever he's losing to at the time pretty much and wants Big Nog to be a 99 OVR. I thought the Conor fans were weird, but yeesh

Same here did the same strat with Costa on me. Shame because i lurked here before posting and would always see him posting/his name at the top of the leaderboards. I was excited to be matched with him thinking I get to play a known guy and was extremely disappointed
Old 12-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #34
Rookie

Smile Re: Cheese city now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Game seems to have just become a body mining fest? Nearly every combo ends with a body punch now as you're hit stunned from the first two and have to eat the body punch.
I actually agree with you here. It is just weird to see you complaining about cheese when you have to be one of the top 5 cheesiest players I have faced since ufc1. You abused posture up-down spam from half-guard (UFC1) and felt that there was nothing wrong with it.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:36 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThisLife
I actually agree with you here. It is just weird to see you complaining about cheese when you have to be one of the top 5 cheesiest players I have faced since ufc1. You abused posture up-down spam from half-guard (UFC1) and felt that there was nothing wrong with it.
its only a problem when it happens to him.

and no Door, I'm not going to stop beating your *** whenever I match up with you. I lose plenty of times to people - I'm not that good anymore because I don't play the game much either, get better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 02:41 PM   #36
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
its only a problem when it happens to him.

and no Door, I'm not going to stop beating your *** whenever I match up with you. I lose plenty of times to people - I'm not that good anymore because I don't play the game much either, get better.
When did I say you should stop beating me? I simply said you should let your forum grudge go because it's petty.
Old 12-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #37
Pro

Lest we forget EA UFC 2.......that game was built on cheese. I don't see how anyone who made it through that game could call current EA UFC 3 "Cheese City".
Old 12-13-2018, 03:10 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
Lest we forget EA UFC 2.......that game was built on cheese. I don't see how anyone who made it through that game could call current EA UFC 3 "Cheese City".
jab straight double kick
jab straight double kick
jab straight double kick
jab straight double kick

via GIPHY

Old 12-13-2018, 04:47 PM   #39
Rookie

My go to cheese for ufc2 was alternating a straight, lead body kick, rear upper head, lead high kick and straight, lead body kick, rear upper body, lead body kick. I’ll take what we have now with ufc 3
Old 12-13-2018, 05:20 PM   #40
Pro

I’ve been out of the loop for a little while now.

What’s OP talking about with body mining, and L1 movement, and stuff? Is there a new mechanic that somehow relates to body striking, or L1 movement?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »