Home

Has fatigue been fixed in Master League?

This is a discussion on Has fatigue been fixed in Master League? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2015, 09:22 PM   #1
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16
Has fatigue been fixed in Master League?

I have been thinking about making the change from FIFA because I have always preferred PES gameplay. However I have heard there is a lack of fouls (same as FIFA)and that players fatigue way too much in Master League. Is this true and/or had it been addressed in a patch? Also are there options for game speed setting? I prefer a slower paced game.

Thanks for any info!
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 10:19 AM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Has fatigue been fixed in Master League?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
I have been thinking about making the change from FIFA because I have always preferred PES gameplay. However I have heard there is a lack of fouls (same as FIFA)and that players fatigue way too much in Master League. Is this true and/or had it been addressed in a patch? Also are there options for game speed setting? I prefer a slower paced game.

Thanks for any info!
Quint,

There is a lack of fouls compared to '14. You can still get the CPU to give them with a little bit of skilled dribbling (quick turns/feints, NOT skill moves) but the refs could be improved.

Players do fatigue quicker but it's not as bad as you would think since it affects the CPU equally. I've actually grown to like it for these reasons:

-Wide players & box-to-box midfielders fatigue quicker just like they do in real-life which causes you to make subs there

-When you sub on a fresh player you can notice the difference. They feel more responsive and quicker allowing you take advantage of fatigued CPU players

-You can still play a Master League with proper squad rotation due to fatigue/fixture pile-ups.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:07 PM   #3
MVP

Quint75's Arena

Awesome thanks for the reply. How about game speed? Is it adjustable? As I said, I prefer a slower paced game and the footage I have seen has all been pretty fast.

Thanks.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:42 PM   #4
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
Awesome thanks for the reply. How about game speed? Is it adjustable? As I said, I prefer a slower paced game and the footage I have seen has all been pretty fast.

Thanks.
Yup, you can still adjust game speed. From -2 to 2.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #5
MVP

Quint75's Arena

Great! Downloading the game as we speak. 3 really huge files!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 11:25 AM   #6
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Quint,

There is a lack of fouls compared to '14. You can still get the CPU to give them with a little bit of skilled dribbling (quick turns/feints, NOT skill moves) but the refs could be improved.

Players do fatigue quicker but it's not as bad as you would think since it affects the CPU equally. I've actually grown to like it for these reasons:

-Wide players & box-to-box midfielders fatigue quicker just like they do in real-life which causes you to make subs there

-When you sub on a fresh player you can notice the difference. They feel more responsive and quicker allowing you take advantage of fatigued CPU players

-You can still play a Master League with proper squad rotation due to fatigue/fixture pile-ups.
I reeeeally hope they don't "fix" the stamina rating for the next installment because I really like how it is because you really get to have to players with higher stamina really shine more than ever in a footy game, I guess we have been conditioned on seeing stamina ratings rarely falling too low in Sports simulation games.I just hope they better explain it next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »