Home

2005-06 schedules

This is a discussion on 2005-06 schedules within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2005, 12:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Unhappy 2005-06 schedules

I've recently downloaded Flying Finn's latest editor (1.8) in order to load the new season schedule into my franchise. As others have suggested, I simulated preseason games and saved the file without playing any season games, then saved to computer by AR. I opened the file in Finn's editor and loaded the 05-06 schedule into the file, then saved it. I noted that the correct 05-06 schedule was present for all teams before saving the file.

After firing up the x-box and loading the new franchise file that had been changed in the editor, I found that the schedule was the 2004-05 schedule as it had previously been, as though no changes were made by the editor.

Any help from those with good knowledge of Finn's editor regarding what I'm not doing or doing wrong would be greatly appreciated. The process seems simple enough, but I must be missing the boat somewhere. Plus, I need the schedule with time becoming short before the season begins.

I'm desperate! I don't want to be stuck with only Madden '06 to use. I'm still a 2K fan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2005, 09:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2005-06 schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc12
I've recently downloaded Flying Finn's latest editor (1.8) in order to load the new season schedule into my franchise. As others have suggested, I simulated preseason games and saved the file without playing any season games, then saved to computer by AR. I opened the file in Finn's editor and loaded the 05-06 schedule into the file, then saved it. I noted that the correct 05-06 schedule was present for all teams before saving the file.

After firing up the x-box and loading the new franchise file that had been changed in the editor, I found that the schedule was the 2004-05 schedule as it had previously been, as though no changes were made by the editor.

Any help from those with good knowledge of Finn's editor regarding what I'm not doing or doing wrong would be greatly appreciated. The process seems simple enough, but I must be missing the boat somewhere. Plus, I need the schedule with time becoming short before the season begins.

I'm desperate! I don't want to be stuck with only Madden '06 to use. I'm still a 2K fan.
Make sure you transferred the actual file you changed back to your memory card. Sometimes I find I move the wrong one.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:53 AM   #3

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

I have the 1.8 editor as well. Where is the option within the editor to load the schedules?
Old 07-31-2005, 03:34 PM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
I have the 1.8 editor as well. Where is the option within the editor to load the schedules?

Make sure that you:

1) Advance through the entire pre-season and START the regular season, though don't play any regular season games. Save it under whatever name you choose.

2) Bring over the saved FRANCHISE file that you just saved, not roster file. Open it with the editor.

3) There's a schedule tab near the top left. But the "load schedule" button is at the bottom left. It will take you to a folder with the 05-06 schedule. Save that and bring back into your Xbox.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:44 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondra12
Make sure you transferred the actual file you changed back to your memory card. Sometimes I find I move the wrong one.
Thanks Bondra,
I checked as you said and, stupid me, I had reloaded the same file that I had put into Finn's editor rather than the new one.
Works great now. On to the franchise!
Appreciate your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2005, 09:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can anyone help me find Finn's editor?
Old 07-31-2005, 09:40 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I30t
Can anyone help me find Finn's editor?
the link on his site no longer works.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Can anyone who has the editor please post it to a share site like yousendit.com and post a link here.

thanks.

....or if noone wants to do that, can someone just email it to me: [email protected]

thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »