Home

Help returning veterans

This is a discussion on Help returning veterans within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Help returning veterans

Ok this is a post that will hopefully only be replied with USEFUL content. if all you have to say is "yes i want to know to" or something like that dont post. If you have an opinion on something it should be informative not just saying 2k is better than madden. We have our opinions on that. I have been reading things for a few days and its very difficult to find the good info. so i have a few questions....

I have read that i should be playing with performance eq? Why? i thought i would rather not bring a good team to my level (if im a bad team.... and why wouldnt i want to make a bad team better).... What else does it do? I read soemthing about the dbs coverage improving? As in not pushing a receiver 15 yards down field (does that happen to everyone?)?

Anyway i have been trying to read and find the good bits of info that people have collected over the years. the only problem is that it is lost in peoples useless coments. Theres things i am missing. Basicly i know that to the regulars there are a few basic sets of ruls that people should use.

Basiclly i am trying to get the info from the site EVERYONE (90% someone is always stubborn) can agree on. Like there is a way to edit things using "Finns Editor?" we know that. The sliders is going to be a opinion thing.

When i do these things i need to get my initail though out and then ask better questions when i know i have someone worth asking. Based on what i have read alot of you all know alot about the game and i want to tap into that knowldge.

Thanks for any replies and sorry if i came across as a d&*% i do that everynow and then.

I am new to the site and love the fact i have 2K diehard fanatics like me. I am close to going to do that mess to update rosters.

Edit: I just saw a post about when players develop(good question i just happened to figured it out after some trial and error.). There are all kinda of questions like that, that im sure are repeated every 3 weeks, that we should be able to post in a sticky. Since you guys know the inner works of the game that would help a guy like me. i cant get tecnical like some so im stuck with the defalut rosters and settings.

Last edited by sb24; 12-31-2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: New information
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Help returning veterans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
I am new to the site
Welcome to OS. Now... you're asking a lot. Too much IMO. These topics have all been discussed countless times over the past few years. If you have a specific question about something in the game, chances are you'll find a dozen threads on the topic in the archives. That's where you want to start. And if you can't find what you're looking for, then start a new thread and ask a specific question, such as "What is performance EQ, and should I have it on or off?"

And with every question concerning the game, you're going to get a dozen different responses. There are no definitive answers to a lot of this, therefore no need for a stickied thread of the sort you're describing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »