Home

Maybe fix stats???

This is a discussion on Maybe fix stats??? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2003, 09:09 PM   #1
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19
Maybe fix stats???

I have the game, and I have to say. Im not playin it much. Im really lovin madden with jistics sliders. Anyways. I heard there was a stat prob AGAIN. Just F uped all around. Mostly to hihg for yards and what not. Just wondering if anyone has tried alternating the simmed minutes from 5 to 4 for every other game. I like comparing my stats, and madden does an incredible job of this. Just wondering
peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2003, 09:16 PM   #2
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Maybe fix stats???

If you looked through the forum, you'd see a lot of comments about it. You obviously didn't. "F'd up all the way around" doesn't exactly describe it, but the way your post is worded, it doesn't surprise me.

If you leave it on 5 mins, you'll have a lot of QB's with 4000+ yards and LB's with tackles in the high 200's. Drop it to 4, and the QB's and LB's come out better, but the WR's will be at 800 yards for the year, etc.

If you're a stat freak, by all means...stick to your beloved Madden. There are enough issues to drive you up a wall here if you're that into checking all of them. I like checking them, but I find the play from kickoff to final gun to be of a completely different caliber than Madden's. The gameplay has just worn thin on me in that franchise, and I will put up with seeing some ungodly LB numbers (like I ever have a hope of putting up enough tackles to compete for a league-leading tackler in ANY NFL game) and QB yards to get what I have in ESPN.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:21 PM   #3
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Maybe fix stats???

Dude. Did you read my post. I was asking if alternating from 4 to 5 would help. Damn, you guyz are SOOOOO damn touchy about this gmae. Im just trying to help. Anyone else think my idea would work???? Oh, by the way, i had a 125 tackles with urlacher in a season. In the top 5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »