Home

Looking for printable team ratings - overall and by position

This is a discussion on Looking for printable team ratings - overall and by position within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2003, 10:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Looking for printable team ratings - overall and by position

I've been searching for a place where I can view and print out all the various rankings for ESPN's default rosters and team rankings - which are used in online games. I've found some stuff here on OS that are updated rosters reflecting trades, cuts, etc. but I'm looking primarily for the default versions of the following:

1. A printable list of each team's Power Rankings, so I can see at a glance how every team is ranked.
2. Breakdown of all the teams' ratings by area (Offensive Line, Defensive Backs, Special Teams, etc.). This would be like having a copy of every team's various ratings by the "stars" system that's used on the pregame show.
3. The complete default roster in a printable format for quick reference during online games ("Who the hell is that defensive tackle from the Jaguars who just sacked me?").

Any or all of this stuff would help me out. My favorite team is Miami, but using them online is almost like cheating. So I'm trying to get used to using other teams like Washington, Green Bay and Carolina. I am playing more off-line now to polish my skills and get used to other playbooks, but having some reference stuff available would be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2003, 02:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Looking for printable team ratings - overall and by position

(bump)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »