Home

Where Can I Get Updated Rosters For XBOX?

This is a discussion on Where Can I Get Updated Rosters For XBOX? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2004, 01:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Where Can I Get Updated Rosters For XBOX?

Looking for a roster file with the most recent changes like T.O. to Eagles and Sapp to OAK. Anyone know where I could get one. I have action replay for XBOX. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2004, 10:00 PM   #2
MVP

wayne23's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Where Can I Get Updated Rosters For XBOX?

Quote:

kingnothing123 said:
Looking for a roster file with the most recent changes like T.O. to Eagles and Sapp to OAK. Anyone know where I could get one. I have action replay for XBOX. Thanks

I'm working on a set right now. I'll have it ready for downloading right after the draft. So far I have most of the latest Free agent signees with their NEW teams. I'm keeping up with this everyday. I still have to do some adjusting and tweaking because of the limited roster sizes in ESPN football. So to make things more accurate I will have to rely on team's depth chart. Look for my NEW roster release right after the draft.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks dude for the hard work. Where will you be posting them? On OS or codejunkies.com?

Later.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:27 AM   #4
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

Mine will probably be not as good as Wayne's but I may put it up this week, if I can get my action replay to work anyway.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:03 AM   #5
MVP

wayne23's Arena

Quote:

Fetter21 said:
Mine will probably be not as good as Wayne's but I may put it up this week, if I can get my action replay to work anyway.

Fetter, I'll be interested in seeing what you have.

King, i'll be using AR as well and posting them on OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2004, 12:33 PM   #6
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

Quote:

wayne23 said:
Quote:

Fetter21 said:

I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours

I have about all but 5 teams updated up until the Lynch signing. So I have to update those last teams and get all the transactions that went on early this week, hopefully I'll get all that done tomorrow.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:35 PM   #7
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

It's just a damn shame we can't play with these custom rosters online, since it would be awesome to get some games in with updated rosters. Hopefully next year.
Old 03-24-2004, 02:17 PM   #8
MVP

wayne23's Arena

Quote:

Fetter21 said:
Quote:

wayne23 said:
Quote:

Fetter21 said:

I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours

I have about all but 5 teams updated up until the Lynch signing. So I have to update those last teams and get all the transactions that went on early this week, hopefully I'll get all that done tomorrow.

Yeah i'm about up to date as well. I've really been watching this FREE AGENCY Frenzy... are you just making the moves for the star players? I'm doing ALL the free agent signings. there are some guys in the free agent frenzy that i've never heard of. But i'm moving them to their new team's as well. I want this roster up date to be as accurate as I can get it. I wish the roster sizes on ESPN football weren't so limited Some guys might not end up on their teams because of this. That's why I have to put a deadline on the final cuts to get ready for the new roster release. Once I do that I can then refer to the team's depth chart at that particular time to determine who will make the cut. Have you ran across any players that you might have to create? I ran across a few. I think some may have been there before I downloaded the latest XBL roster. man there are alot of moves happening everyday and i'm trying my best to stay on top of them. I think i'm been doing pretty good so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »