Home

Did anyone noticed...

This is a discussion on Did anyone noticed... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2004, 08:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Did anyone noticed...

That there is like 90+ people viewing this message board and only like 8 at Maddens after this price drop by eb and gamestop.Makes you wonder if it was a VC marketing scheme.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2004, 08:28 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Did anyone noticed...

Yeah it was up to 97 eariler, thats the most I can ever remembering seeing, although MVP might of ha d aton when it was released.
The BUZZ is def around for ESPN.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:38 PM   #3
Operation Sports Fan

Longhorn33's Arena

OVR: 9

The price drops was a great idea...it got me to preorder and I have never purchased ESPN before....
Old 06-09-2004, 08:43 PM   #4
-

Karlos05's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Yeah it was up to 97 eariler, thats the most I can ever remembering seeing, although MVP might of ha d aton when it was released.
The BUZZ is def around for ESPN.

I think when MVP was about to be released that board was over 200 a couple times
Old 06-09-2004, 09:18 PM   #5
Banned

cappadocian's Arena

Quote:

blue91 said:
That there is like 90+ people viewing this message board and only like 8 at Maddens after this price drop by eb and gamestop.Makes you wonder if it was a VC marketing scheme.

I highly doubt that to be the case. The explanation for the price drop would likely have something to do with the quality of the game itself. Also, that would be "did anyone notice" and you use the word "like" too much :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:

cappadocian said:
Quote:

blue91 said:

I highly doubt that to be the case. The explanation for the price drop would likely have something to do with the quality of the game itself. Also, that would be "did anyone notice" and you use the word "like" too much :-)

Are you an English teacher,if not then quit correcting my English.Also you sound LIKE a Maddenite with this Quote from you..."The explanation for the price drop would likely have something to do with the quality of the game itself."
Old 06-09-2004, 09:33 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

The explanation for the price drop would likely have something to do with the quality of the game itself.

I doubt it man, Most people here*ESPN FORUM* feel ESPN is better then Madden, no reason why it should change. Especially all the improvements. You could reverse that and say EA is having a collectors edition because their worried. LEAVE THE BS at the door.

Funny same thing some of the EA guys are saying at another site.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:24 PM   #8
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

cappadocian said:
Quote:

blue91 said:

You're right, the game sucks, bro. 2004 sucked and 2005 looks to be even worse. If it weren't for the $20 I wouldn't get it but hey, guess now it's worth it for this crappy game. I'll throw my $20 down.

Nah, it's gotta suck so I won't even throw $20 down on it. Yep it sucks to bad. It's been confirmed, that's the reason. Let me go to MaddenMania and MaddenPlanet and tell them not to worry, the price drop is only b/c the game sucks. Whew, now I can sleep well tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »