Home

DEFAULT ROSTERS WONT VALIDATE ONLINE???!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on DEFAULT ROSTERS WONT VALIDATE ONLINE???!!!!!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2004, 11:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
DEFAULT ROSTERS WONT VALIDATE ONLINE???!!!!!!!!

WTF VC and Sega...this is very, very poor quality...I try to get in an online game and I get an error message that leagues arent available and then another message that default roster is not valid online...what the hell!!!!!! I bought this game and now I want to play it..its that simple...can I get any assistance from this board?? Does anyone know anything....VC has no customer support line...this sucks!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2004, 11:14 PM   #2
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: DEFAULT ROSTERS WONT VALIDATE ONLINE???!!!!!!!!

Quote:

BUSH said:
WTF VC and Sega...this is very, very poor quality...I try to get in an online game and I get an error message that leagues arent available and then another message that default roster is not valid online...what the hell!!!!!! I bought this game and now I want to play it..its that simple...can I get any assistance from this board?? Does anyone know anything....VC has no customer support line...this sucks!!!!!

Customer support...for default rosters?

Do you know what rosters are valid, seeing that the season hasn't even come close to starting yet? What's your beef?
Old 07-22-2004, 11:30 PM   #3
Pro

laxman490's Arena

OVR: 6

i dunno what system your playing on, but with the ps2 i just logged on and it worked fine. i had to update the new online rosters though, have you done that? it does it automatically. you should probably save them so you dont have to re-download them every time you log on.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:45 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

BUSH said:

Dude, the game just came out this week. Give them a couple more days to get the servers functioning like they should. Trying to play NCAA on xbl was a pain the first couple days too.
Old 07-23-2004, 02:40 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, I'm having this problem as well. Seen a number of supposed workarounds on various bbs, but I still haven't been able to log into the ESPN Videogames service and successfully validate rosters. Because of that, I can't play anyone online . A little frustrating to be sure, but I'll give VC a few days to see if they can get their new service sorted. Kinda feels like back in the days when we were doing the XBL beta with all the connection issues and divergence errors, and since ESPN is one of the first games to implement the *new* XBL service for 3rd party devs, a few kinks are to be expected I guess.

All in all, I'm quite impressed with the game so far. Sounds like it could have used some extra dev time to refine and polish the game, but regardless, it still kicks butt in it's current state IMO.

Can't wait to join a league with other guys that are hopefully as bad at this game as I am
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »