Home

My V.I.P. won

This is a discussion on My V.I.P. won within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2004, 01:03 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
My V.I.P. won

Against my best friend anyways. I have to say it did play about 75% the way I did but some of the stuff was way off. It was My Broncos Vs his Eagles. My V.I.P. beat my best friend 17-14 in double overtime. My best friend went up 14-0 in the first quarter and my V.I.P. scored on a bomb right before the half. Then at the begining of the 4th quarter D.J. Williams picked my best friend off and ran it back 30 yards to tie the score at 14 all. My best friend got picked off 4 times in the second half trying to connect with his favorite targets. 3 times by John Lynch. My best friend even managed to knock Jake the snake out the game in the 3rd quarter. My best friend won the coin toss for the first OT but got picked off by Nick Ferguson when he was trying to throw deep to T.O. My team kept giving the ball to Quentin Griffin marching down the field and got into field goal range. The time was ticking away in the first OT but my team didn't call a timeout to kick the game winning field goal. I forgot you don't have a coin toss before each overtime. So on the first of the 2nd overtime my team kicked the field goal and won. We were all laughing so hard it hurt.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »