Home

1st person football...

This is a discussion on 1st person football... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2004, 03:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
1st person football...

I've been trying my hand at first person mode and I'm struggling, which I expect. What's frustrating the hell otu of me though is the fact that I can't make defensive shifts. The manuals say to press either the left or right trigger but neither seems to work. Does anyone knows how to make shifts on defense?

Also if you have any advice on 1st personfootball in general it would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2004, 07:27 PM   #2
G-M*nnnn

deeman11747's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 1st person football...

There seems to be some glitches in 1st person this year. To make shifts... you have to exit out of 1st person before the play by pressing the left analog stick in.... making your shifts... and the switching back to 1st person.

Also the "mark which man" button is broken. It says press L2 to have an arrow above the player you should be covering... but all it does it have the arrow there for a split second and then it goes to a coach's view of the play like hitting R1.

The need to fix these things for next year.... because 1st person has made me start playing again after I had stopped. Its amazing the detail you can see from that close.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »