Home

Name Changing using Finns Editor possible?

This is a discussion on Name Changing using Finns Editor possible? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Name Changing using Finns Editor possible?

Why aren't you able to edit player names in roster's using Finns editor? I'm fairly new to the NFL 2k5 editing but if you can change names in NBA 2k5 then why not in NFL? Its obviously done some how, so is this possible It would be so much better actually using players with non created faces that look like the rookies for this season Any ideas?

Last edited by arden_05; 08-04-2005 at 12:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2005, 08:06 AM   #2
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Name Changing using Finns Editor possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arden_05
Why aren't you able to edit player names in roster's using Finns editor? I'm fairly new to the NFL 2k5 editing but if you can change names in NBA 2k5 then why not in NFL? Its obviously done some how, so is this possible It would be so much better actually using players with non created faces that look like the rookies for this season Any ideas?
That would be great if we could do that, but you'll have to do it in game.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Name Changing using Finns Editor possible?

NoPlace I'm using your roster...they are amazing I was actually trying to copy players using the editor and rename them and edit their info in game. But when I tried to change free agents in the game it sais "The roster has no more space for name editing" or something along those lines. What can I do to get around this or can I

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »