Home

How do you stop the CPU trades in Franchise Mode?

This is a discussion on How do you stop the CPU trades in Franchise Mode? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2005, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

scrapface113's Arena

OVR: 1
How do you stop the CPU trades in Franchise Mode?

Anybody know how to stop the CPU from making crazy trades for many teams during the franchise mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2005, 06:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: How do you stop the CPU trades in Franchise Mode?

Do a 32 team franchise, then set the CPU up to do the depth charts automatically......you just skip the games for all terams but yours, and this also lets you adjust the CPU coaching sliders so the computer plays a little more like the real teams do.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:40 PM   #3
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTJenness
Do a 32 team franchise, then set the CPU up to do the depth charts automatically......you just skip the games for all terams but yours, and this also lets you adjust the CPU coaching sliders so the computer plays a little more like the real teams do.
That is a great idea! How well do the coaching sliders work? I've noticed the Steelers pass far too much when they are cpu controlled. I guess we'd just have to figure out good sliders for each team.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:21 PM   #4
Rookie

I haven't really perfected it at all....just set it up yesterday as a matter of fact.
Simmed the preseason, and it DOES seem to make a difference. It's too bad it takes so much messing around to get it right, but better than nothing!
I jyst pretty much guessed at the increases and decreases in the sliders to start with.....did the obvious changes....bumping up the steelers blitzing, making GB more of a run first team, etc....if I find anything close to realistic, I'll let you know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »