Home

NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

This is a discussion on NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 08:57 AM   #1
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

Here the new file I've been working on. They are almost identical to the others except maybe a few differences...I have tested these in franchise only by simulating seasons & it did not freeze once like the others did. Some of the player ratings have been moved up & down so feel free to voice your opinions on that. I was basically trying to make sure the rosters didnt freeze so I didnt want to overrate every team. Also some of the depth charts may be off a little so let me know which ones or just correct them on your end.
Also these rosters are maxed out like the last ones, sorry the game doesnt warn me when I'm getting close to my limit.

Check them out and give me feedback on what can be done to improve them...

I dont want to do too many more edits becuz of the freeze scare, but it should be able to hold some more tweaks... If these freeze let me know, cuz like I said I only simulated the dynasty mode for testing. I didnt actually play.

I was kinda rushing on these so if somethings are off just make the correction on your side or post them here...
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_NoPlaces.zip (251.6 KB, 586 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 06:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

i will try your roster, but the roster that nick post dont have all rookie players
what could u do.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:36 PM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Well this is kinda odd I would have thought more guys would have posted something more to say about these lastest rosters which by the way aren't bad hey Noplace do you think you could run through what edits you've made to these rosters?

They appear to most definatly have fewer personal but I personaly myself liked the "Fat" roster with all those cool rookies in it sadly it didn't get thru the Franchise mode it still holds a place with me as far as personal and those rookies go nothing like actually seeing some of them step up in the kinda games and match ups I play they're cool with me and I've kinda grown to like them despite the "Freeze" bug.

They are still one of the best rosters to actually come close to having everybodys favorite "rookie" represented on a team and your efforts along with Xrobs should be noted after all who eles dared to even think to actually edit what 140-150 something rookies that alone is a great feat in itself bro...believe it or not that, as I call it "Fat" roster has some serious personal associated with it and I've been tweaking on it off and on and yes it still plays well even without being able to play thru Franchise.

I'll get back to you on these later on in the meantime thanks for sharing with the community bro.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-14-2005 at 11:40 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:02 PM   #4
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well this is kinda odd I would have thought more guys would have posted something more to say about these lastest rosters which by the way aren't bad hey Noplace do you think you could run through what edits you've made to these rosters?

They appear to most definatly have fewer personal but I personaly myself liked the "Fat" roster with all those cool rookies in it sadly it didn't get thru the Franchise mode it still holds a place with me as far as personal and those rookies go nothing like actually seeing some of them step up in the kinda games and match ups I play they're cool with me and I've kinda grown to like them despite the "Freeze" bug.

They are still one of the best rosters to actually come close to having everybodys favorite "rookie" represented on a team and your efforts along with Xrobs should be noted after all who eles dared to even think to actually edit what 140-150 something rookies that alone is a great feat in itself bro...believe it or not that, as I call it "Fat" roster has some serious personal associated with it and I've been tweaking on it off and on and yes it still plays well even without being able to play thru Franchise.

I'll get back to you on these later on in the meantime thanks for sharing with the community bro.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
They're pretty much the same as the others, just toned down a little. I was so affraid these would start freezing, I didnt go to the full extent as I did on the last one but there are still over a 100 rookies I'm sure in this file. Eits kinda follow the same basis as the last ones. here they are

All OL/DL linemen strength are no less than 75...All pros will be higher
All QB Arm strenght no less than 80...some higher depending on the player
All WR,RB,DB AGL at 85
All CB AGG are 99, FS 15 SS 24...Corners react better & S are harder to beat over the top..Suprisingly CB bite but not has hard as you may think..
All CB coverage no less than 80 ( last file was 85) but All Pros are higher
All S coverage no less than 70 I think or 75
All DE AGGR are 99 so are WR...DE's seem to come harder off the edge..While WR seem to go after the ball better & turn up field faster ATC...IMO
All rookies Consistency at 45.
All LB Tackle at 75.All pros and better tacklers will be higher
All CB TkL at 35 better tacklers are at 45
Oline AGGR for C/G's 85 T's 90..

Thats a basic rundown of the Global edits I made...Some I just played by ear depending on what I know about the players history/career..

Need feedback yall! I want to know where improvements are needed..And most of all if the damn thing freezes...

Holla!
Old 07-15-2005, 06:11 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Thanks Noplace for the info I'll break it down later,in the meantime just a quick update here...the rosters aren't "Freezing" in the Franchise and I've simmed a few seasons and the only thing odd to me are the new rookies and personal the CPU has chosen, the CPU has the uncanny ability to balance out the roster via the game engines and set up the Franchise salary cap unlike anything I've seen done by any human opponent.

Bottom line here guys it does not "Freeze" up and I've watched and have "Gamecast" games and they all have been pretty good.

I've used the "Gamecast" as opposed to regular sims because of the great feature available to see whats going on during a game,I've set the "Gamecast" and playing quarter time to 12 minutes for "Gamecast" and I use 10-12 minutes for games I watch and play.

Like I said there have been no "Freeze" problems so far and I'm doing games at this point in the Wildcards and Playoffs heading for another season.

Next up in this season (Jan 8,2008) is a Wildcard game ATL vs St. Louis its the last wildcard game in this week and then off to the "Division Champ" games.

On another note even though these do play up to and thru Franchise mode I still get a thrill outta you and Xrobs ealier roster efforts and before with those "Fat" rookie edits and just the other day I saw "Darren Sporles" of the Chargers take a punt return to the House for a TD...priceless!!!

Well thats all for now and you've reached your objective Noplace with this roster...it doesn't "Freeze" as for everything eles guys will have to give their own experiences on what their going thru as for me I'm more then satisfied because I can play with or without the Franchise mode and do so congrats bro they work!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 06:45 PM   #6
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Thanks Noplace for the info I'll break it down later,in the meantime just a quick update here...the rosters aren't "Freezing" in the Franchise and I've simmed a few seasons and the only thing odd to me are the new rookies and personal the CPU has chosen, the CPU has the uncanny ability to balance out the roster via the game engines and set up the Franchise salary cap unlike anything I've seen done by any human opponent.

Bottom line here guys it does not "Freeze" up and I've watched and have "Gamecast" games and they all have been pretty good.

I've used the "Gamecast" as opposed to regular sims because of the great feature available to see whats going on during a game,I've set the "Gamecast" and playing quarter time to 12 minutes for "Gamecast" and I use 10-12 minutes for games I watch and play.

Like I said there have been no "Freeze" problems so far and I'm doing games at this point in the Wildcards and Playoffs heading for another season.

Next up in this season (Jan 8,2008) is a Wildcard game ATL vs St. Louis its the last wildcard game in this week and then off to the "Division Champ" games.

On another note even though these do play up to and thru Franchise mode I still get a thrill outta you and Xrobs ealier roster efforts and before with those "Fat" rookie edits and just the other day I saw "Darren Sporles" of the Chargers take a punt return to the House for a TD...priceless!!!

Well thats all for now and you've reached your objective Noplace with this roster...it doesn't "Freeze" as for everything eles guys will have to give their own experiences on what their going thru as for me I'm more then satisfied because I can play with or without the Franchise mode and do so congrats bro they work!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Thats good news to hear, thanks for the feed back yo!
Old 07-17-2005, 08:55 PM   #7
MVP

noplace's Arena

I will be updating these soon. I have made some more edits.

Hmmm, no feedback? I knpw you guys can give me some input to make these better?
Old 07-18-2005, 11:04 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
I will be updating these soon. I have made some more edits.

Hmmm, no feedback? I knpw you guys can give me some input to make these better?
After playing these a bit longer and watching games I've starting to feel like I'm getting my azz handed to me by these 99 Agg edited players...I mean yeah I know using the Browns isn't the best choice of teams but they're "my" team and when I play the 99's in here are a problem for "me".

What I'm saying is that the 99 edit is too extreme too many DEs,DB's ect.ect are sharing that skill and I know not "all" of them are that good,perhaps taking a closer look at them might help only "Upper skilled" DBs should be making the plays of the week.

Watching them play is great but I was having some serious problems with this aggressive defense...its "Relentless" against human opponets (me) but plays itself fairly well...clue...?

Ease up on those 99 edits certain ones can be rather extreme and they all share it so pick elite or the more estabilished players/groups, ones base on past performance...not everyone is a "Ed Reed" of the Ravens a serious "Ballhawk" and "Pro Bowler".

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »