Home

Philr & Rocky's Opening Day Rosters

This is a discussion on Philr & Rocky's Opening Day Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2005, 08:23 PM   #1
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3
Philr & Rocky's Opening Day Rosters

I just finished up on the moves and this roster seems fairly accurate. All credit on the edits and all the rookies created (and theres a lot of them) goes to Rocky. I just did all the transactions that have occured this offseason. David Terrell is a Bronco, so these rosters are as up to date as possible.

Check them out, and give me some feedback on these.

philr
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Roster11.zip (295.4 KB, 56 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2005, 08:36 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Philr & Rocky's Opening Day Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21
I just finished up on the moves and this roster seems fairly accurate. All credit on the edits and all the rookies created (and theres a lot of them) goes to Rocky. I just did all the transactions that have occured this offseason. David Terrell is a Bronco, so these rosters are as up to date as possible.

Check them out, and give me some feedback on these.

philr
Did you advance the players ratings who did good last season?
Old 09-07-2005, 08:41 PM   #3

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Arab
Very few of the teams have 53 players. Players are out of position (Verron Haynes, PIT, is a RB not an FB) Where is Willie Parker for the Steelers?

Jim Jones was cut a week ago, etc. etc.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:33 PM   #4
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Arab
Yes. I didn't make any edits with the players, Rocky did. His roster save can be found here. The player ratings are far different than the default rosters that load up when you boot 2k5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Very few of the teams have 53 players. Players are out of position (Verron Haynes, PIT, is a RB not an FB) Where is Willie Parker for the Steelers?

Jim Jones was cut a week ago, etc. etc.
Each team doesn't have 53 players cause all 53 players on the teams' rosters aren't in the game (ie. Willie Parker). So some teams are real short. This isn't the perfect save. I doubt I got every 3rd and 4th string guy that will never see playing time in this game and in the NFL off their team. Sorry about that. But all the main guys are there. Quit complaining, and fix em yourself. Its really not that hard to put Jim Jones in the free agent poo.

Any other thoughts on these?

philr

Edit: Jim Jones will be off the steelers, and Verrnon will be a RB in my next update. Give me more impurities with this roster, and I'll fix them.

Last edited by Phil21; 09-07-2005 at 09:39 PM.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:42 PM   #5

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21
Yes. I didn't make any edits with the players, Rocky did. His roster save can be found here. The player ratings are far different than the default rosters that load up when you boot 2k5.

Each team doesn't have 53 players cause all 53 players on the teams' rosters aren't in the game (ie. Willie Parker). So some teams are real short. This isn't the perfect save. I doubt I got every 3rd and 4th string guy that will never see playing time in this game and in the NFL off their team. Sorry about that. But all the main guys are there. Quit complaining, and fix em yourself. Its really not that hard to put Jim Jones in the free agent poo.

Any other thoughts on these?

philr

Edit: Jim Jones will be off the steelers, and Verrnon will be a RB in my next update. Give me more impurities with this roster, and I'll fix them.
Right, but you are aware Willie Parker is starting for the Steelers and you should create him. Jim Jones was simply an example. There are players in the free agent pool and on other teams that you could have either moved or added.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2005, 09:58 PM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Right, but you are aware Willie Parker is starting for the Steelers and you should create him. Jim Jones was simply an example. There are players in the free agent pool and on other teams that you could have either moved or added.

He is starting because of injuries. In 3 weeks he will be back to being the 3rd string back.

Anyway, good job on the rosters phil.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:00 PM   #7
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Damn, that's a good job. Thanks alot bro. Let me know how they play!
Old 09-07-2005, 10:17 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Whats up Phil21 and Rocky I just wanted to chime in and let you know that a default roster being used for the freeze issues and rookies are in DreadedSteelers roster all it needs are you guys edits or that is Rockys edits with Phil21 assisting or going solo its on you two.

We've broken down some files here and found his to hold up quite well...NickChew is also going to use this file as a base standard and do one with his edits for version 3 of his series.

Rocky you're my boy and all but you haven't updated in quite awhile that file would be perfect,yes perfect for your edits...I'm sure you and Phil21 would love to get you hands on it with most rookies completed and updated.

Not takin' anything away from this roster but one with better updates is available all you gotta do is plug in your "EDITS" and whala its a done deal!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »