Home

DreadedSteeler's NFL2K6 Franchise Roster

This is a discussion on DreadedSteeler's NFL2K6 Franchise Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2005, 12:14 AM   #1
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
DreadedSteeler's NFL2K6 Franchise Roster

Hey all, just thought i'd drop this roster off for ya. Let me say first i've checked out Nick's and Candyman's rosters and they are truely awesome! Nice work guys . With that said i wanted to bring something a little different. This roster is for people who want to be able to create plenty of the incoming rookies like Leinart, Bush, Hawk, Ginn, ect.

I would say this roster is about 90% accurate as there are probably 2 or 3 players per team that were cut, such as Brant Boyer and Jamaal Brooks for the Browns that are still on the roster. That way i don't have to create some guys like Mason Unck who probably wouldn't see the field much anyway. Don't worry though, there are rookies a plenty on this roster.

I loaded this roster into franchise mode, simmed up to the rookie report to see how many i could create. I was over 50 edited names when i hit the limit, but i wasn't typing in any names that are in the data base, maybe that would allow more if say Reggie Bush is in the data base...not sure how that works though.

Also i did not create any punters or kickers that were not in the game to save more room. So i would say to fans of a team like the Titans, go ahead and create Bironas yourself...fix the Titans roster so its perfect and you'll still have a lot of room to edit the incoming rookies.

Whew, i think thats it for now, go ahead and download, check it out and let me know how it looks....thanks and enjoy

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 07-02-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2005, 12:37 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: DreadedSteeler's NFL2K6 Franchise Roster

I like the concept of your roster, cuz I want to edit the incoming draft class as well. I love Candyman's rosters, but was dissapointed once the editing limit was reached b/c I wouldn't be able to have Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, Vince Youg, etc in my franchise. Did you do any global edits? And are the PBPs correct for the rookies? I'm looking forward to checking out these rosters DreadedSteeler.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:57 AM   #3
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

thejackal25,
I did try some global edits, but i ended up putting the ratings back (except all QB's at 99 stamina). I figured it would be too much of a pain to have to edit all the incoming rookies. As far as the PBP for the rookies, i don't have the editor to do that yet. I tried one of the newer ones, but was having too many problems with the file. Unfortunately i haven't had much time lately to check on the latest editor.

I guess from looking at the number of downloads maybe i made it sound like i just threw this file together real quick. Rest assured i put many hours into this one getting everything as accurate as possible while still leaving room for incoming rookies. I tried to get every roster within a couple of players of being 100% accurate, including many equipment updates, number changes, ect. I'm currently updating one more time including correct shoe color for all the teams. I'll have it up shortly.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:51 AM   #4
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

Here it is.

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 07-02-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:44 AM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Just thought I'd let you know I've checked out a game or two and as far as the gameplay they're pretty good so far and that stamina rating is really showing thru but then again I've been checking out Manning and Brady and they're both looking pretty good next I'll probably check out the lower rated QBs to see how they do also this 99 stamina has me curious,the rosters are pretty good also missing like you said a player or two great job on em' thanks for keepin' em' going strong and keepin' it real...still I'm curios about this 99 stamina rating for QBs could be something needed all along curious though it just might work out.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »