Home

Old 05-14-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
2K6 Roster

I edit someone roster check it out
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Test.zip (254.9 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by onetime90; 05-14-2006 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Add File
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2006, 02:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2K6 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetime90
Give credit to that person.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:24 PM   #3
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Took a glance at it.

Not sure who's roster it is but a LOT of players are on the wrong teams. It kinda looks like you just put people there to get the rosters to 54.

Not cool.

Also with this years rookies added, shouldn't you call it 2K7??
Old 05-14-2006, 04:05 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

I do mind you did what you and but comon bro give up some serious details about the files origin you've got a buzz starting up and I'm even suspect myself as to this file not knowing whose it is, actually it could be mine seeing I've contributed and have posted a "Ton" files from 2K5 updating to 2K6 and then some covering the NFL and NBA and currently working on a Community project culminating into 2K7 hopefully and sucessfully with guys on the project and members also contributing in the form of comments and critique.

It would have been accepted abit more openly if you just hadn't gone about it this way, I'm sure the original owner to this file would have appreciated your efforts with it and even possibley thank you for making or attempting to make such a file as you have, it would have been a classy move on your part to actually introduce us to this file instead of just "Taking" someone eles hard work and efforts and claiming them as your own...its just not right to do someones file this way and refer to them as SOMEONE thats just plain rude and in ways somewhat "Disrespectful" IMO.

I wouldn't expect this from any member here as most have a admiral and mutual respect for one anothers work to do it this way is just rude bro, this someone you refer to is a PERSON and should be treated and RESPECTED as such and he does have a name and this is that someones hard work you've ommitted to acknowledge to shame on you!

I'm not upset in that kinda way I've been here before and its still not right this file could have been mine or any other member whose efforts are being exploited even though its a video game its also a matter of principle and creditability if you files are to be trusted as legit.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 05-14-2006 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:00 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

you guys taking this to far its just a roster ok, it seem like certain people trying to create the best roster to be the star.

Last edited by onetime90; 05-14-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2006, 08:25 PM   #6
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Well bro in case you didn't take a look over head O.S. da' spot has many starz which shine bright for all to see, some indeed shine brighter than others but guess what...here all starz share the same sky and IMO the only big Dipper is the site moderator because without him there would be no me or you or we'd all be forced to post rosters and what-not on some B.S. website which probably wouldn't cater to the likes of true gamers...true gamers who indeed spend countless hours making rosters for not only members of this site but for all gamers who are indeed standup and not lay down fans of 2K football. Every member here who has assist or gave any type of positve feedback concerning this game in particular I look upon as "STARS" and if you can't seem to keep it real with the fellow members here who are only helping to further everyones gaming enjoyment of NFL 2K5 it's as simple as not posting rosters period
Old 05-14-2006, 10:38 PM   #7
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5

As I said in another post, I have spent over 100 hours on the PS2 getting players on the right teams and adding players. For someone to come along, add 4 or 5 hours of changing a few people's attributes to my 100+ hours and call the roster their own without giving me any credit would be a bit irritating. Just think about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »