Home

Daflyboys' 2K7 roster - 75% done

This is a discussion on Daflyboys' 2K7 roster - 75% done within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2006, 10:36 PM   #1
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Daflyboys' 2K7 roster - 75% done

This version includes both South divs. done. Only the West divs. remaining. Of course, opening day brought on some minor changes, so I can't guarantee that other divs. rosters and depth charts are 100%, but my guess is they're pretty close.

And right now it appears that the Falcons have only one kicker/punter.

Western divs. should be done by the end of the week, time permitting.

Latest slider set and gameplay guidelines included . If you already have sliders ver. 12, overwrite it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s ESPN guidelines copy.JPG (77.9 KB, 55 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_2k7nfcSOUT.zip (268.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_SIMver12.zip (9.2 KB, 18 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2006, 01:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Daflyboys' 2K7 roster - 75% done

Great work on these I look forward to the 100% file
Old 09-11-2006, 05:32 PM   #3
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Thx BS..... I'm still tweakin' slightly on the sliders. Vick absolutely ate me up in the first half vs. the Eagles. I want to keep things at 9 min. qtrs since that seems to give the realistic amount of plays in a game. I toned down the cpu pass and catch a few clicks and upped the human coverage and pursuit a click each. Sometimes the coverage (non-human controlled) is just plain stupid ugly and sometimes it looks so life-like. But ridiculous amount of interceptions over and over again evey game seem to be a thing of the past.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:37 PM   #4
Rookie

That last sentence is terrific news
Old 09-11-2006, 05:57 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Thx BS..... I'm still tweakin' slightly on the sliders. Vick absolutely ate me up in the first half vs. the Eagles. I want to keep things at 9 min. qtrs since that seems to give the realistic amount of plays in a game. I toned down the cpu pass and catch a few clicks and upped the human coverage and pursuit a click each. Sometimes the coverage (non-human controlled) is just plain stupid ugly and sometimes it looks so life-like. But ridiculous amount of interceptions over and over again evey game seem to be a thing of the past.

Have you tested these in cpu vs cpu games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2006, 06:10 PM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

No.....don't plan on spending much time with that....but if you do that, I would recommend going into the game plan prior to the matchup and adjusting the run/pass slider significantly higher toward run; and the short/deep pass slider sig. higher toward deep.

Let us know what you find out. I've actually had the cpu PK miss an extra point last game, and I've even increased PK accuracy and the slider is maxed out!
Old 09-11-2006, 06:38 PM   #7
Pro

wait, so the coverage for the cpu still isnt good?........great stuff btw flyboy
Old 09-11-2006, 07:18 PM   #8
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

When it has been ugly, it's mainly DB's running in the back peddling motion longer than normal. Another example is when they are acting like they're going to catch the ball when the WR is clearly in front of them.

Like it's been said in other threads this is mainly an animation flaw that I don't think any tweak is going to resolve fully.

But there are some great interplay animations whereby the WR and DB are battling for position. Other times, it looks like the DB is totally faked out of his jock that the WR is going to go deep. If you're not satisfied with the way DB's cover a significant amount of the time, I would keep bumping up the pursuit slider until you are.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »