Home

***Ohio State NCAA 10 Dynasty***

This is a discussion on ***Ohio State NCAA 10 Dynasty*** within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5
***Ohio State NCAA 10 Dynasty***

Up until the USC game was posted on another site, so thats why it's all being posted within a few minutes.

It will be 7 min. quts, All Pro diffuculty, and the sliders will be messed with.(I want a realistic amount of plays with realistic scores, I might mess with the time as I get better at this game) I'm working on fine tuning the sliders tonight, I'll post what they are when I'm done.

PART TWO

Ok, so I got the sliders kinked out after a few games. The first is me, the second, the CPU. These will start as the one's Trinity posted on OS, but I will tweak them when needed to fit my skill level.

QB Accuracy-40/35
Pass Block-50/0
WR Catching- 35/35
RB Block- 50/50
Rb Ability- 50/55

Pass Coverage- 95/60
Pass Rush-100/50
Interceptions-25/15(changed that before the seasos)
Rush Defence-45/45
Tackling-50/50

Bare with me on this, there might be a streak of 3 or 4 days where I don't play a game, but the next day I might get 2 or 3 games in. Thanks for reading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

Re: ***Ohio State NCAA 10 Dynasty***

Tressell Speaks About what The Buckeyes have in Store for Next Season.

Today was a huge day in Columbus. Just days before the Buckeyes will be seen on the field publicly for the first time since there gut wrenching loss in the Fiesta Bowl last season, Coach Jim Tressel was on hand to take questions. Among other things, Tressel spoke about his goals for the season, his sophmore qaurterback, and what is being done to not lose the big game again.

Reporter: Coach, last season your team suffered yet, another crushing loss in a bowl game. I know it may seem a long ways away, but what is your team doing to prevent a fourth loss today?

JT: Well your right, it is a ways away. Right now we might not be directly preparing for the big game, but we're making sure we're not sleeping on the fact were 0-3 in our last 3 bowl games. I, along with my coaches, agree that winning the big game is as simple as any other, we just have to exucute. I think that the thing the media may over look, is that our team is 0-3 agaisnt 3 great football teams. We lost to 2 National Champions and a team that proved as much as anybody that they deserved the crown. To answer your question, we're just making sure we're ready to win our next game. We'll worry about the "big one" when the time comes.

Reporter: Terrelle Pryor may be the most crucial sophmore in the nation. What do you do too be sure a 20 yearold kid is ready to lead a college football team with hopes as high as any teams?

JT: Terrelle really is something special. He came here with the athlectic ability to lead us, we knew that when we offered him his scholarship. The only thing that should cause any questions about Terrelle is that he is who he is, a 20 yearold qaurterback leading THE Ohio State Buckeyes. You couldn't find a kid the age of him, that is more mentaly and physically suited for the role he plays. The only problem is, he's playing guys who have playing and learning longer then he has. It's completely unavoidable, but nothing a good work ethic and coaching can't fix.

Reporter: You mentioned how Terrelle has all the physical tools, just may not quite have been there mentally last season. What kind of qaurterback would you like Terrelle Pryor to evolve into? I think a good example of how a qaurterback simlar to Terrelle could evolve is Troy Smith. Troy Smith started out as a athlete who could play QB, WR, or maybe even DB. When Troy Smith first got the starting job, I remeber how he would often run, to much at times, similar to Pryor at points in his freshman season. By his senoir year, Troy was a Heisman winning pocket passer, who just so happened to be able to move around in the pocket.

JT- Well the number one prority for our coaches and Terrelle, is to make him not only a deadly runner, but a deadly passer. With time Terrelle's passing ability will come in, but we will never limit what he can do with his feet. A 10 yard run is always better then a 5 yard pass no matter how you look at it.

Reporter: This year, just like any, hopes are high throughout campus. What would you like your team to achieve this season?

JT: Well every year we implement the same goals. First and foremost, we want to win the Big 10, obvously the Rose Bowl is always nice to play in. After that there is no limit. We don't need to tell our players we want to win a National Championship, but obvouisly thats what we work to. Anything less then a Rose Bowl win is a loss in our teams mind.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #3
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

Navy
vs.
#7 Ohio State

Ohio State Crushes Navy in Opener.

Dan Herron on his way to three rushing touchdowns.

This past Saturday was the season opener for The Ohio State Buckeyes, against Navy. The game was hardly a contest at all. The final score? 58-10. Ohio Sate showed off a viscous running game, scoring 3 TD's, all by Sophmore RB, Dan "Boom" Herron. "I was just running good." Herron said after the game. " I was just finding the holes my line was opening up for me, hitting them, and turning on the jets. It's all yolu need to do when you got guys as big as our's blocking". Dan also went on to say that it was a "fantastic way" to kick of his first full season as a starter.

Navy vs. #4 Ohio State
117 -Total Yards- 514
74 -Passing Yards- 268
43 -Rushing Yards- 246

Player Stats

T. Pryor- 11/19 196 Pass Yards, 2 Passing TD's

D. Herron- 25 Attempts for 197 Rush Yards, 3 TD's

J. Ballord- 4 Receptions for 115 Yards, 1 TD
R. Small- 4 Receptions for 38 Yards, 2 TD's

T. Gibson- 6 Tackles,2 for a Loss
A****ssel- 5 Tackles, 2 for a Loss, and 1 Sack
C.Heyward- 3 Tackles, 3 for a Loss, and 1 Sack
T. Moeller- 3 Tackles, 2 For a Loss, and 1 Interception

Offensive Game Ball- Dan Herron
Defensive Game Ball- Anderson Russell

Next Week- vs. #4 USC.

AI Changes- CPU Coverage(+5)
Old 07-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

#6 Ohio State
vs.
#4 USC

Ohio State Gets Revenge on USC.

Ohio State got pressure on USC's passing game all day long.

A year ago Ohio State was embarrassed by USC. This past Saturday USC came to Columbus to try to top the Buckeyes two years straight... the Buckeyes wouldn't have it. The Buckeyes beat USC on Saturday 41-25, showing off an excellent pass rush. Cameron Hayward had a career game with 4 sacks and 8 total tackles. Although the score may look like a minor blowout, and four sacks might sound unbelievable, don't be deceived. The Trojans had a total of 407 pass yards, and had 170 more total yards then Ohio State. "We just did what we needed to, and nothing more." said Coach Tressell after the game. "We don't care about that, at the end of the day we got the win, can't ask for much more."

#6 Ohio State vs. #4 USC
311 -Total Yards- 481
236 -Passing Yards- 236
74 -Rushing Yards- 75

Player Stats
T. Pryor- 15/30, 236 Pass Yards, 2 TD's and 2 Interceptions. 5 Rushes for 25 yards and 1 TD.

D. Herron- 14 Attempts for 50 Rush Yards, 1 TD

J. Ballord- 6 Receptions for 80 Yards and 1 TD
D. Posey- 3 Receptions for 108 Yards and 1 KR TD
J. Stoneburner- 2 Receptions for 21 Yards and 1 TD

C. Heyward- 8 Tackles and 4 Sacks
R.Homan- 7 Tackles
D. Worrington- 6 Tackles and 1 Sack
A. Spiller- 5 Tackles and 1 Sack

Offensive Game Ball- Jake Ballord
Defensive Game Ball- Cameron Heyward

Next Week- vs. Toledo

AI Changes- CPU Pass Block(+5)
Old 07-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #5
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

#4 Ohio State
vs.
Toledo

Pryor Shows Heisman Type Caliber.

Terrelle Pryor destroyed the Toledo defense for 5 total TD's.

Yesterday Terrelle Pryor may have had his best game as a Buckeye in the win against Toledo. The sophomore QB threw for 4 TD's, and ran for another one. During the post game conference Terrelle was all smiles, joking with reporters, and seemed to be looking forward to next week. "This is the reason I chose Ohio State over all those other schools trying to get me" Terrelle said. "It hardly felt like I was having a good game, all I had to do is lob a pass up and one of my receivers would bring it down. It's a good feeling knowing you can trust your teammates at any given time. Lets hope we can keep that trust alive throughout the season."

#4 Ohio State vs. Toledo
555 -Total Yards- 302
258 -Passing Yards- 234
297 -Rushing Yards- 68

Player Stats

T. Pryor- 19/27, 258 Pass Yards, 4 Pass TD's and a Rush TD

D. Herron- 19 Attempts for 129 Yards and 2 TD's

D. Sanzenbacher- 4 Receptions for 74 Yards and 1 TD
R. Small- 3 Receptions for 32 Yards and 1 TD
J. Stoneburner- 2 Receptions for 16 Yards and 1 TD
N.Dillillo- 1 Reception for 5 Yards and 1 TD

C. Chekwa- 6 Tackles
K. Coleman- 4 Tackles and 1 Interception
T. Gibson- 6 Tackles, 4 for a loss, and a safety

Offensive Game Ball- Terrelle Pryor
Defensive Game Ball- Kurt Coleman

Next Week- vs. Illinois

AI Changes- All CPU Defense(+5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 02:36 AM   #6
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

#4 Ohio State
vs.
Illinois

The Buckeyes Roll Over The Illini, Pryor With Another Great Game.

Ohio State blew the 2-0 Fighting Illini out, 48-20

Just when things couldn't get any better for Terrelle Pryor after last week, they did.Terrelle topped last weeks epic performance with one just as good, close to 200 yards passing and 5 TD's. After this weeks game people across the country are talking about Pryor possibly winning a Heisman if he can keep it up. When asked about it after the game he replied "We're not even half way through the season. Lets save those questions for another time. Who wants to talk about that pic I threw?".

#4 Ohio State vs. Illinois
470 -Total Yards- 265
206 -Passing Yards- 219
264 -Rushing Yards- 46

Player Stats

T. Pryor- 11/19 191 Passing Yards, 5 TD's 1 Interception

D. Herron- 19 Attempts for 128 Yards and 1 TD

J. Ballord- 3 Receptions for 47 Yards and 2 TD's
D. Posey- 2 Receptions for 46 yards and 1 TD
J. Martin 1 Reception for 7 Yards and 1 TD
T. Washington- 1 Reception for 13 Yards and 1 TD

C. Heyward- 3 Tackles, 2 for a loss, and 1 Sack
A. Russel- 2 Interceptions
R. Homan- 7 Tackles
K. Coleman- 7 Tackles, 1 for a loss

Offensive Game Ball- Terrelle Pryor
Defensive Game Ball- Anderson Russell

Next Week- @ Indiana

AI Changes- see the below post

Old 07-20-2009, 02:37 AM   #7
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

As you can tell, I'm scoring like crazy, so here are the new settings.

7 min qaurters.
Heisman

HUM/CPU

Offense

QB Accuracy 15/5
pass block 40/15
WR catch 50/50
RB ability 50/50
Run block 40/40

Defense

Pass Coverage 40/35
Pass Rush 75/75
Interceptions 10/10
Rush Defense 25/40
Tackling 50/45

Thanks to PhillyPhan23 in the slider section. These are a modified version of his.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #8
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

#4 Ohio State
@
Indiana

Ohio State Escapes Disaster in Indiana

Indiana showed up ready to shock the world on Saturday.

Did you feel that wind on Saturday? The one at about 3:30 EST? That was the whole city of Columbus exhaling after the win against Indiana.
Indiana controlled the first quarter, leading 7-0 at the end of one quarter. The Buckeyes fought back in the second, and took the lead going into halftime, 10-7.
The third quarter is when most of the action occurred. Indiana took the opening kickoff to the house, making the score 14-10 Hoosiers. Ohio State got the ball back and quickly responded, taking the lead back off of a Terrelle Pryor pass, 17-14 Buckeyes. Indiana marched down the field, but stalled in the red zone. Settling for a field goal the score was 17-17 going into the fourth, Ohio State driving.
To start the fourth quarter The Buckeyes quickly kicked a FG, 20-17 Ohio State, 6:30 to go. From here on out was a defensive struggle. Both teams played great d, forcing multiple 3 and outs. With just over 2 minutes to go Ohio State got the ball, and was looking to kill as much clock as possible.
With 1: 15 left in the game, The Buckeyes had fourth and inches on there own 37. Indiana had no timeouts, so Tressell decided to roll the dice. The Buckeyes came out with a two back backfield, and 3 TE's. The Hoosiers defense was pinched in trying to stop anything up the middle. A first down, the Buckeyes could run the clock out. A turnover, the game was almost positively going to at least OT.
With the Hoosiers line pinched in, Pryor faked a hand off to Dan Herron. Everyone broke through the line, and with no time to throw, Terrelle did the one thing he could, run. He broke outside, and outran everybody for 6. Final score, Ohio State, 27, Indiana, 17.

#4 Ohio State @ Indiana
299 -Total Yards- 233
192 -Passing Yards- 173
175 -Rushing Yards- 60

Player Stats

T. Pryor- 12/25 175 Yards, 2 TD's and 1 Interception; 97 Rush Yards and 1 TD

D. Herron 17 Attempts for 78 yards

J. Ballord- 4 Receptions for 54 Yards and 1 TD
J.Stoneburner- 2 Receptions for 21 Yards and 1 TD

D.Worthington- 6 Tackles, 5 For A Loss, and 2 Sacks
C. Heyward- 3 Tackles, 2 For A Loss, and 1 Sack
T. Howard- 6 Tackles