Home

There is a New Party in Town-The Las Vegas Vipers

This is a discussion on There is a New Party in Town-The Las Vegas Vipers within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2010, 05:01 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
There is a New Party in Town-The Las Vegas Vipers

After years of failing to get a NBA or NFL Franchise moved to Las Vegas, Billionaire Bryan Young decided to do the next best thing and fund the building of another State University.. So after several months the new Las Vegas University was built and along with it a 65,000 capicity Indoor Stadium (Replica Ford Field) on the Strip, which will also hopefully be the home to a future NBA Franchise

Bryan Young "I wanted the Stadium to be built of a similar design of that of the new Arizona and Dallas Stadium. We want our fans to have the very best of everything. Food, Jumbo Screens, great access to our players and the perfect view of the game from every seat in the house."

One would question. How does a school build a football program from scratch? Well according to Mr Young "You need to make it a attractive place to come play. We did that with our facilities and campus and we are going to do it with our play on the field."

Always a risk taker, Mr Young interviewed coaches from around the nation before finally settling on Coach B.J. Dodge.

Mr Young on Coach Dodge "I am excited about what Coach Dodge brings to the table. He is a agressive play caller and lets his players play through their mistakes on both sides of the ball"

Interview with Coach Dodge

Coach you have no Division I expierence, how do you expect to fair at the NCAA level against some of the best teams in the nation?

CD-Well after having served as the Defensive Coordinator for the Spokane Shock in the Arena League, I already have the expierence of game planning, dealing with college age players and I plan on surrounding myself with other coaches who have talent that I don't.

Speaking of that, do you have any other staff announcements?

CD-I do. I am happy to say that Coach Dirk Koetter has agreed to leave his posistion as the Offensive Coordinator in Jacksonville (NFL) to come back to the college ranks. As you may remember he had alot of success at Boise State before failing at Arizona State as a Head Coach and was a great OC at Oregon,Boston College, Missouri and UTEP.

Sounds like Coach Koetter has more expierence then you. I got to know why are you the Head Coach and not him?

CD-Well I guess I am better friends with A.D. Dezaron. No all kidding aside. We talked about that, and Coach Koetter did not want the responsibilites. However he will be a great asset to our team.

Who is going to run your Defense?

CD-I am going to run the Defense this year, however I will be taking resumes for a DC and Special teams. So if anyone is interested just let me know

Coach you currently have no players. How are you going to build your team?

CD-We are going to focus on it 1 player at a time. You don't build a dynasty like Florida,USC,Alabama,Texas Ect.. Overnight.. We will look for a QB a couple of RB's some WR's/TE, hopefully some big road graders and bodyguards on the O-Line as well as some big time playamakers on Defense.

Well Coach sounds like you got alot of work cut out for you. I guess I better let you get back to work. One last question though, have you found out what Conference you will be playing in?

CD-From what Mr Young told me that is still up in the air. From what I have been told there are rumors of us playing in the WAC, Mountain West and even a possible chance we will be in the Pac-10 or Big 12

School Info

Stadium Nickname-The Snake Pit
Mascot-Vipers
Colors-Black/Royal Blue/Neon Green
School Rating-3***

Recruiting Pitches
Academic Prestige C
Campus Lifestyle A+
Coach Expierence B+ (Combo of Dodge and Koetter)
Coach Prestige C
Championship Contender C
Athletic Facilities A+
Fan Base B+
Pro Factory B+ (Again both coaches have Pro Expierence)
Progam Stabilty C
Program Tradition D+
Television Exposure A+

DYNASTY INFO

Roster (Fairdalekings)
Expect Vipers will be made up of Board Members Created Players
Difficulty
All-American both playing and recruiting
Quarter Length
8 minutes
Sliders
Can't remember the ones but they are from the boards here

Conferences-Custom

I have yet to figure out who I am moving and what I am going to do, but there will be a major shakeup in every conference across the nation, no conference will be left untouched.

Last edited by Deuce2223; 08-05-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 05:19 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Re: There is a New Party in Town-The Las Vegas Vipers

I love SecretAgentManCU dynasty and want to create one as well building a cupcake style roster into a powerhouse program. I actually did this using UC Davis in my College Hoops thread having board members create players and it was alot of fun.

What I am looking for is

Name and Position
Height/Weight/Race
Jersery # and other equipment you want on your player
3 or 4 positive attributes about your player and 3 or 4 negative attributes
(Remember this is a cupcake roster, so you won't be a superstar)

Also if you would like to write up a Player Bio thats great too.

I will run a similar style of offense as I do with Bois State. So my QB will hopefully be mobile but not probably not a scrambler. More of a Kellen Moore type (decent arm strength but great accuracy)

Here is my first player.(ME)

Name 6'3 225 TJ Deuce
Posistion-WR/KR/PR
Number #2, Dark Visor, Team Colored Sleaves,Gloves
+ Catch, Catch in Traffic,Quickness/Speed,Awareness,Returning
- Route Running,Blocking,Elusiveness/Agility,Jumping
Old 08-05-2010, 05:23 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

For those wondering. I still plan on posting my Boise State Legacy. This is just something that will keep my interest going as well, looking to build a team from the ground up instead of stating with the PreSeason Ranked #5 team..

I probably won't start this until next Tues/Wed (My next days off) however if we get alot of people to post players and I get the roster done, I will post everything and start sooner.

My plans will be to play a game every 3rd day, posting it with game pics, as well as continue to post things like Top-25 scores,Conference info, and everything else I am currently doing in my BSU thread.

Once the team is done and made up, I will then take peoples applications for created recruits in which I will try and bring to Las Vegas, however should they sign elsewhere I will post weekly results on their stats as well.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:47 AM   #4
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

Name 5'9" 200lbs Spanish - medium skin - Richard Barriga
Posistion-SS
Number #23, Dark Nike Visor, Team Colored Half Sleaves,Vapor Gloves No shoulder pad height, Nike mid cut shoes, tight sleeves
+ zone, tackle, awarness, hit power
- play recognition, man coverage, jumping

Hometown: Palm Bay, florida.
Bio: I like long walks on the beach. I'm related to sean taylor (r.i.p) and ed reed is my god father. I fight bulls for fun and wrestle tigers an bear. My favorite team is the Dolphins but I also love the Falcons thanks to Mike Vick. My bday is march 23 so im an aries. I get in trouble for having to many girlfriends at one time. The coaches love me since im a workout warrior an spend too much time in the film room. I'm an questioned leader so if you question me I will have you kicked off the team. My dream would be to play for the Hurricanes and follow the line of safetys dominating the NFl but i wouldnt mind playing for Boise.

Last edited by iAM-IncReDiBLe-; 08-09-2010 at 02:30 AM. Reason: added skin color
Old 08-05-2010, 08:14 AM   #5
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16

Jamaal Wiliams - FS
6'0, 225, Black
#20, TC Half Sleeves, Revo helmet, TC Cleats
+ Speed, Agility, Catch, Tackle
- Strength, Jumping, Acceleration
Hometown: Pensacola, Florida (Pine Forest High School)
I really like your UC Davis one so I'll definately follow this.

Last edited by Lecrae; 08-09-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Sweet looks like we already got the making of a great secondary. Coach Dodge has been hot on the recruiting trail for a couple of CB's as well.

Also just to let everyone know I am probably going to give each player some skills on the opposite side of the ball. So Williams and Barriga might also see some time in the backfield and Deuce might see some time as a possible LB or pass rushing DE.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Name and Position: Javon Duece
Height/Weight/Race 5'11/190/Black
Jersery # and other equipment you want on your player: #5, Schutt RB helmet, double black wristband on right arm, Dark Nike Visor, tight sleeves
3 or 4 positive attributes about your player and 3 or 4 negative attributes:

Positive Attributes- Speed, Acceleration, Spin Move, Catching
Negative Attributes: Trucking, Spectacular Catch, Stiff Arm, Juke Move
Old 08-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #8
Rookie

Bucs1211's Arena

OVR: 5

Name and Position
Height/Weight/Race
Jersery # and other equipment you want on your player
3 or 4 positive attributes about your player and 3 or 4 negative attributes