Home

LA Bound? l Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise

This is a discussion on LA Bound? l Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
LA Bound? l Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise

Billionaire Buys Jaguars

Today is a new era for the Jacksonville Jaguars franchise. After rumors and danials of if the team was for sale, the Jaguars were sold to a group led by entertainment tycoon, Vince McMahon for 870 million. Vince McMahon in 2001 started the XFL but only lasted one season because of low tv ratings.

"As you all know I have a passion for entertainment and football. I started the XFL in 2001 because of my love for the game of football and to provide and alternative to the NFL. It didn't work, but it was a great expierence." said McMahon, "I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors throughout the last few years about moving to Los Angeles. I'm here to say, it is my full intention to move this team to the city of L.A." said McMahon in a stunning announcement. "I know that will hurt this city that's been so great to this team, but this is opportunity I can't let out of my reach. As well as being the CEO of this team, I will be running the team as the general manager."

When asked about HC Jack Del Rio, Mcmahon said, "I have talked to Mr. Del Rio, and notified him he will be relieved of his duties as Head Coach of this football team, and we will begin our search for the next HC immediately."

How will the city react to this groundbreaking news? What about the players, will they still play hard or will they be half in half out knowing this team is moving? More news to be coming as now owner McMahon continues to implement his hand on this team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
Banned

belucheez's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LA Bound? l Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise

Following this. I like sports entertainment(WWE) and football so this should be pretty interesting. Plus I was also thinking about doing something similar where I'd move the Jags to LA but the generic logos all suck. Good luck with this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »