Home

TXHSFB: A One of a Kind Dynasty

This is a discussion on TXHSFB: A One of a Kind Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2014, 01:50 AM   #1
Banned

Coach P's Arena

OVR: 0
TXHSFB: A One of a Kind Dynasty

Hello, and welcome to my Dynasty! This will probably be unlike any other dynasty you've ever seen, and will require some imagination! I am remodeling the entire college football world to represent Texas High School Football. I have created 12 teams in Teambuilder that replaced the "harder to mimic" schools. The rest have been assigned a high school football program that shares some sort of similarity. Toward the end of assigning schools I had to stretch quite a bit, but most schools have a somewhat realistic representation in terms of logo or mascot.

Below is a list of all 12 teams and who they were substituted for, along with a list of all the FBS programs and the high school they will be representing (along with a short reason as to why). When I report here on the forum, I will be using the actual high school names and logos (in hopes that y'all don't get confused). Just a heads up the list is pretty long!

The Dynasty will start in year 2015 (date changing will be done by me, game will be 2 years behind).

On this forum I will be keeping up with all of the Teambuilder schools that I added, but most of the reporting will be done on my team (see next post).

Last edited by Coach P; 12-22-2014 at 11:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2014, 01:50 AM   #2
Banned

Coach P's Arena

Re: TXHSFB: A One of a Kind Dynasty

Dynasty Premise
I have organized the entire state of Texas in to 4 groups, similar to the way UIL does for high school competition. Region 1 consists of the Dallas area, Region 2 is the Austin/Waco area, Region 3 is Houston and East Texas, Region 4 is San Antonio and West Texas.

Conferences are set up to create a "State Semifinal." The SEC consists of 6A teams from Regions 1 and 4. The Pac 12 consists of 6A teams from Regions 2 and 3. The winner of each conference will ideally meet in either the national championship or Rose Bowl to determine the 6A State Champion.

The Big 10 consists of 5 and 6A teams from Regions 1 and 3. The Big 12 contains teams from Regions 2 and 4. The winner of each conference will ideally play in the Sugar Bowl for the 5A state championship.

The ACC consists of 5 and 6A teams from Regions 1 and 3. The winner of the ACC will meet the winner of the Mountain West (5 and 6A Regions 2 and 4) in the Orange Bowl, but this will not be a state championship game unless these two teams are ranked higher than the winners of the Pac 12 and SEC.

The CUSA is made up of 5A teams that are, historically speaking, not great. The conference will have no ties to BCS bowls.

The American and Sun Belt conferences consist of teams that are 4A or smaller. The winner of those 2 conferences will ideally play in the Fiesta Bowl for the 4A state championship.

The MAC consists of teams that are 3A and smaller. The winner of the conference will be considered the 3A state champion.

Using the EA Roster Editor I edited the star rating and recruiting ratings for schools so that teams like Alabama, who represent a small 4A school with no real winning tradition, won't become powerhouses. I've also edited the rosters to make those good teams a little worse. The rosters are the base game roster, with random names.

Last edited by Coach P; 12-22-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:51 AM   #3
Banned

Coach P's Arena

Dynasty Rules
8 Minute Quarters, Custom Sliders.

NO REDSHIRTS. Since I am pretending this is High School, I will not be giving any players a redshirt.

I can only sign a maximum of 3 out of state players per year. The rest will be from Texas.

No Coachstradamus skill.

Anything else I think of will be added...

Last edited by Coach P; 12-22-2014 at 02:41 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:51 AM   #4
Banned

Coach P's Arena

The Temple Wildcats
Temple, Texas is located 40 minutes south of Waco and an hour north of Austin. The town of 66,000 has made 8 appearances in football State Championship games, coming away with just 2 victories. The most recent title was won in 1992, with the most recent appearance being this year (loss to Aledo).

The Wildcats are lead by coach Mike Spradlin who was named head coach in February of 2011. Spradlin looks forward to the play of Senior QB Chad President and Senior RB Jeff Carr. The Wildcats have a high powered offense that just might lead them to a State Championship.

The Others
Aledo: This small town west of Fort Worth is known for its recent football supremacy. With 7 all time appearances in State Championship games (6 since 1998) and 6 titles, the Bearcats are always a contender!

Allen: The rise of the Allen Eagles has been rather quick. Allen finished this season ranked the #1 team in the nation, after 3 straight undefeated seasons. Allen has won all 4 title games they've played in.

Cedar Hill: Just southwest of Dallas, Cedar Hill is home to Joey McGuire's Longhorns. Cedar Hill has racked up 3 straight State Championship appearances with 2 titles. They also won a title in 2006.

Cedar Park: Established in 1998, Cedar Park has become a power in recent years. After a State Championship in 2012, the Timberwolves made it to another final this past year.

Cy Ranch: Established in 2008, Cy Ranch has quickly risen the ranks of TXHSFB due to an outstanding coaching staff. 2014 marked their first appearance in a State Championship, but the Mustangs were overwhelmed by the Allen Eagles.

Desoto: Desoto has become well known for early exits from the high school playoffs. With 6 10 win seasons since 2004, and loads of talent every year, many people wonder why the Eagles have yet to win a State Championship.

Ennis: 5 State Championship appearances, 5 State Championships. The Ennis Lions are known for their composure in big games. 2014 was their first trip to the big show since 2004, but the Lions topped Cedar Park to win their 5th title.

Euless Trinity: In 5 State Championship appearances the Trojans have walked away winners 3 times. Trinity is known for playing physical football and beating you with their size (huge Samoan kids everywhere).

Denton Guyer: Guyer was founded in 2004, and the Wildcats won back to back State Championships in 2012-2013. They also appeared in the 2010 title game. A second round matchup with Southlake Carroll sent Guyer home earlier this year.

Katy: With 7 State Championships the Katy Tigers are one of the most decorated programs in Texas football history. The Tigers have played in 13 title games, and have lost 2 straight to Cedar Hill.

Lake Travis: The house that Chad built. That's right, SMU HC Chad Morris got the FBS call up when he was the HC at Lake Travis. Morris led the Cavaliers to 5 straight State Championships from 2007-2011. Lake Travis has not reached the title game since.

Pearland: The Oilers have a rich tradition, but only 2 appearances in the title game. Their only State Championship was a win over Euless Trinity in 2010.

Last edited by Coach P; 12-22-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:02 AM   #5
Banned

Coach P's Arena

State Champions By Year

Spoiler

Last edited by Coach P; 12-22-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2014, 02:03 AM   #6
Banned

Coach P's Arena

Temple Wildcats Yearly Results

2014: 13-2, lost to Aledo in State Championship.

Last edited by Coach P; 12-22-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:08 AM   #7
Banned

Coach P's Arena

Yearly Results for Teambuilder Teams

Spoiler

Last edited by Coach P; 12-22-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:53 PM   #8
Banned

Coach P's Arena

The 15-16 Temple Wildcat schedule has been released!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »