Home

The Coaching Career of Tee Martin (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Tee Martin (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2017, 05:31 PM   #1
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2
The Coaching Career of Tee Martin (NCAA 14)

Hello and welcome to my new NCAA 14 dynasty. I've been away a while, but still been playing NCAA. I've come up with new sets of house rules that I've found incredibly helpful in keeping a dynasty going. In this dynasty I've decided to take control of Tee Martin (current USC offensive coordinator) and accept a head coaching job that opened for the 2017 season. I'm really excited about where this dynasty is headed, and I hope you enjoy following along with the progress.

House Rules
I will not be editing the 4 team playoff, but I will use the editor to update rankings to avoid mid-majors playing for the national championship if needed.

Recruiting
Based on some research, I've found that the average CPU signing class consists of 18-19 players, so I will only be allowed to sign 19 players per season. These 19 players will consist of a similar makeup as other CPU teams based on my findings.
For my first season I will be taking over a 2 star prestige program, so the
recruiting rules are as follows:

19 players total.
9 three star players, 6 two star players, 4 one star players. I will update this as my team prestige increases.

Gameplay
I will play 6 games per season, consisting of 2 away games and 4 home games. I must play all rivalry games. I will also play any post-season games, so conference championships and bowl games. This will allow my dynasty to progress quicker, and will help prevent me from winning too many games too quickly.

Sliders: Matt10 Community Set (may tweak a little)

Last edited by Miles Perry; 12-26-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2017, 05:38 PM   #2
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Re: The Coaching Career of Tee Martin (NCAA 14)

Coaching History

2006: Morehouse - Passing Game Coordinator
2007: North Cobb HS - Passing Game Coordinator/QB
2008: North Atlanta HS - Passing Game Coordinator/QB
2009: New Mexico - QB
2010-2011: Kentucky - WR
2012-2015: USC - WR
2016: USC - Offensive Coordinator
2017: Nevada - Head Coach

Head Coach Record
Nevada (2017-Present): 8-5

Award Winners

Draft Picks

Last edited by Miles Perry; 01-05-2018 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-26-2017, 05:39 PM   #3
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Season Recaps

Spoiler

Last edited by Miles Perry; 01-05-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-26-2017, 05:47 PM   #4
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Tee Martin Hired at Nevada

Reno, NV --- The Nevada Wolf Pack have a new head coach. Tee Martin, former USC offensive coordinator, has signed a 4 year deal worth $3 million. The deal has bonus incentives for winning the Mountain West, appearing in bowl games, and winning 10 games in a season.
"I am incredibly excited to be here in Reno. This is a program that is capable of big things. We're going to compete with Boise on every level starting right now," Martin said in his introductory press conference. Martin is well known as one of the best recruiters in the nation, and Doug Knuth thinks his California connections will accelerate the Wolf Pack returning to Mountain West prominence. Martin will have his hands full this season as he inherits a young squad, but many expect the offense to perform well under Martin's direction. "You'll see some pistol like Nevada fans grew used to, but we're going to bring some other formations and concepts we like in as well. There's plenty of talent here for us to work with," Martin said.
This is Tee Martin's first time in charge of a program. Some may say a hire like this is a bit of a gamble, but often times the best head coaching hires have no prior experience. Only time will tell, but for now Reno is getting excited about football again.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Season Preview

Year: 2017
Team: Nevada Wolf Pack
Prestige: 2 Stars
Coach Record: 0-0
Projected Record: 5-7
Offensive Scheme: Pistol/Shotgun
Defensive Scheme: 4-3

Team Ratings: Offense - 77, Defense - 82, Overall - 79

Schedule: at UCLA, at Cal, vs Hawaii*, vs Air Force, at SDSU, vs BYU*, at Boise State*, vs UNLV*, at Fresno State, at Colorado State*, vs SJSU*, at Army
*denotes games I will play

Impact Players:
RS Jr Quarterback Ty Gangi - 6'2, 210 lbs. Played in 10 games in 2016. 99/172 passing for 1301 yards with 7 TDs and 6 INTs. 84 Overall.
So HB Jaxson Kincaide - 5'8, 195 lbs. 78 carries for 334 yards with 3 TDs in 2016.
Sr WR Wyatt Demps - 6'4, 200 lbs. 53 catches for 686 yards with 9 TDs in 2016.

RS Jr LE Malik Reed - 6'1, 250 lbs. 59 tackles, 5 sacks and 2 forced fumbles in 2016.
RS So MLB Gabriel Sewell - 5'11, 235 lbs. 78 tackles in 2016.
Jr FS Dameon Baber - 5'10, 205 lbs. 74 tackles in 2016.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2017, 06:43 PM   #6
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Nevada opened the season at UCLA with a 38-10 loss. The Wolf Pack were out-gained 439-216 on the day. The offense struggled in the red zone, turning just 2 out of 4 trips in to points.

The next week Nevada dominated Cal 31-6. The Golden Bears were held to just 284 yards on the day and turned the ball over 4 times. The Wolf Pack put up 359 yards of their own. The strong performance sets high expectations as we move forward for coach Tee Martin.

Matchup Preview *|* September 16, 2017
@
Hawaii Warriors
(0-2, Away)
Nevada Wolf Pack
(1-1, Home)
Offensive Stats Comparison
12Points Per Game20.5
248Total Offensive Yards287
149Passing Yards159
99Rushing Yards128
Defensive Stats Comparison
486Total Yards Allowed261
245Passing Yards Allowed188
241Rushing Yards Allowed173

Last edited by Miles Perry; 12-28-2017 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-26-2017, 07:38 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Good luck in all games except Boise State.

Like you I took a couple years away from the forums, but recently fired up a College Hoops coaching career and yesterday even put in NCAA Football for a couple of games. Man I miss college sports games.
Old 12-28-2017, 12:35 AM   #8
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Nevada held off Hawaii to move to 2-1 on the season in a tough defensive struggle. Both offenses had trouble moving the ball. The Wolf Pack played the majority of the game without quarterback Ty Gangi who left with a shoulder injury in the first quarter. Sophomore Christian Solano came in and struggled to find a rhythm throwing the ball. Turnovers ultimately decided this matchup as the Wolf Pack defense forced 3 interceptions on the day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »