Home

FSU: The Rebuild and "the Return" (NCAA 2019 Dynasty)

This is a discussion on FSU: The Rebuild and "the Return" (NCAA 2019 Dynasty) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2019, 08:37 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FSU: The Rebuild and "the Return" (NCAA 2019 Dynasty)

NEXT UP: #9 WEST VIRGINIA

We face yet another ranked foe in Week 2. And West Virginia comes loaded.

Junior QB Melvin McCoy touted as the best Quarterback in the country and a potential lock for the #1 pick in the draft is the anchor of the offense for WVU. At 6'5" 230,he has elite size and is also a dual threat Quarterback in every sense of the word. He runs in the 4.4 range, and has one of the strongest arms in the country. He is going to be extremely tough to contain. We got our hands full with this guy.

They have two first round caliber recievers also we have to worry about, WR Terrance Stegall (6'2", 188) and WR Larry Townsend (6'4" ,225). Townsend won the Biletnikoff award last season acknowleding the best WR in the country.

Senior T Andrew Smith (6'5", 320) Is one of the best Tackles in the country. The Mountaineer offensive line has one of the more elite lines in the country. So its up to the coaches to find a way to disrupt them and put pressure on McCoy in order for the Seminoles to come out on top in this one.

On Defense, Senior DE Damarius Sullivan (6'4", 257) has been graded as a projected first round pick. The Seminoles protected the Quarterback well in Week 1, but Week 2 will be an entirely different test.

At Linebacker, Junior LB Markeith Whitehead (6'3", 266) and Senior LB Orlando McAfee (6'3" 247) anchor the second level of the Defense. McAfee is a sure fire first round pick. He's led the Mountaineers in tackles his first three years on campus consecutively.

All-American CB Scott Copeland (6'3" 195) leads the back end for the Mountaineers. The Mountaineers have a star studded secondary who can give any passing team in the country fits as they have many former blue-chip defensive backs on their roster.

If there is any weakness , would be the Interior Defensive Line. They lost a ton of talent this past season. So its imperative the Seminoles find a way to exploit that matchup often.

INJURY REPORT

None.

OFFICIAL VISITORS

Ja'Carius Kidd 6'2" 210 CB

Last edited by 0rangez4u; 08-14-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:15 AM   #50
Pro

*BREAKING NEWS*

THREE PLAYERS SUSPENDED FOR THIS WEEKENDS GAME vs #9 WEST VIRGINIA

Three FSU players have been suspended for the game vs #9 West Virginia this weekend. Freshman Offensive Tackle Bob Martin and Redshirt Freshman Sharaad Bonner have been suspended for 3 games for violation of Team Rules. Freshman Defensive Back Bihadda Maddox has been suspended indefinitely for a violation of NCAA rules.

"Bonner, Martin, and Maddox will not be playing this weekend vs West Virginia", said Head Coach Cameel Verner "on Bonner and Martin, they have to understand that they are not bigger than the team and there are certain things we have zero tolerance for here at Florida State. As for Maddox, I have no further comment at this time. He is out indefinitely."

This suspensions come at a very pivotal time as the Seminoles gear up for its first Conference Game of the season vs the #9 West Virginia Moutaineers. All 3 suspensions critically impact the Noles at several positions.

Bob Martin(6'8", 325), who started at Right Tackle last Saturday vs Maryland did not give up a single sack. It's possible that Freshman Derique Smith(6'7", 330) who is listed as the Back-up Left Tackle may slide over to Right Tackle , or Redshirt Sophmore Dustin Sanders who hasnt played many meaningful snaps could also see time at that spot as well. Freshman Marcus Black(6'6" , 275) is Redshirting this season who is the last listed tackle on FSU's official Depth Chart.

DE Sharaad Bonner (6'4" ,280) who was raved about by the coaches on his play vs Maryland has put the Seminoles in a precarious spot. Bonner is a reserve, but plays meaningful snaps based on his talent level and he will be sorely missed. The Noles could possibly move to Redshirt Senior Harrison Williams(6'4", 253) or move to True Freshman DE Joe Terrell (6'6", 265) or Freshman DE Robert Tate (6'4", 260). Atleast one, if not both were expected to Redshirt, but the news of Bonner may change those plans.

The most devastating news comes from Freshman DB Bihadda Maddox who had a monster game vs Maryland, with 2 interceptions, one going back for a touchdown. Maddox plays the "Hawk" position for the Seminoles, which is the weakside Slot Corner essentially. The listed reserves are Senior Andrew Green (5'10",189) who hasnt played many snaps throughout his career, or Sophmore Donovan Leonard (5'11", 200) who doesnt have much experience thus far in his career. This news hurts the Seminoles as West Virginia packs a solid punch in the passing game with All-World QB Melvin McCoy. Current WR Carmelo Clancy (5'10", 210), can also play the Hawk position if needed. He played it two seasons ago, Head Coach Cameel Verner's last season at Georgia Tech, and was an All-Conference selection at Defensive Back for his play after initially playing Running Back his Freshman year at Georgia Tech. He finished that year with 62 Tackles, 5 Sacks and 5 interceptions that season. He transferred from Georgia Tech to Florida State as a Graduate Transfer and since then has moved to Receiver.

We will keep you updated as the story continues to develop.

Spoiler

Last edited by 0rangez4u; 08-14-2019 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-14-2019, 07:34 PM   #51
Pro

Question Re: FSU: The Rebuild and "the Return" (NCAA 2019 Dynasty)

RECRUITING HOT BOARD

So here I’m going to share with you the guys I’ve added to my recruiting board. Its important that I continue to stockpile talent to this team in order for it to compete year in and year out. Last year we finished with the #1 recruiting class. Be mindful, I run a unique style of defense, so its imperative I not only get talent, but also fill needs for the scheme as well. Every “star” athlete doesn’t fit in the defense, so picking the correct players is imperative. First I have a few house rules I go by:

Spoiler

OFFENSIVE HOT BOARD

GOAL:

- Need major help at the QB position.

-To get more playmakers as possible on the edges at WR.

-Need punishing backs to open up the passing game.

- To continue to add depth at Offensive Line which was a huge weakness last year. Last cycle was a success, need to continue to build upon that.

QB Isaac Turner 6’4” 195 Glenn Allen, VA
#6 QB, 86th Overall
Why I want: He’s appears to be a talent. Decent Sparq Rating and a live arm. Isnt the mobile guy I’m used to, but I’ve had some success with Pro Style passers in recent years.

QB B.J. McDaniel 6’4” 223 Green Haven, MD
#9 QB, 166th Overall
Why I want: He fits the offense. Normally, we are a run first team. He’s a Dual Threat QB with great size. Will allow us to add another dimension to the run game with his athletic ability.

RB Kiry Bollman 5’11” 194 Denham Springs, LA
#4 RB, 26th Overall
Why I want: Average speed with his 4.5 Range but he seems as if he will be a big back and grow more into his frame. And that’s what I need this class. A hard physical runner. He’s one of the strongest backs in this class, and the second highest squat max for running backs.

RB Jardai Slaughter 6’0” 193 Winter Garden, FL
#6 RB, #44 Overall

Why I want: A strong back with average speed. Could grow into a bigger back with his Bench Press and Squat measurables. He has the second strongest bench press in the class at RB. Has one of the higher Sparq ratings of any running back also.

WR Orbit Jackson 6’0” 200 Bay City, TX
#1 WR, #3 Overall
Why I want: Sparq rating through the roof. 4.40 Speed. Could add to an elite corps that we currently have at FSU. Could fit in either the slot or outside.

WR Sytavious Graham 5’6” 183 Belle Glade, FL
#13 WR, #53 Overall
Why I want: Electric athlete. Can fit in the return game and short game I impletment with the offense. Never can have enough playmakers In space. Could also play Running Back.

WR Chris Brown 6’4” 212 Okeechobeee, FL
#14 WR, #55 Overall
Why I want: Big bodied WR. The current Freshman I have right now are 6’3 210, 6’3” 195 and 6’1”205. Adding another big body would be great for the passing game and with his listed 4.36 gives us another vertical threat down field with that size.

WR Tso Cyrus 6’4” 207 Morton, MS
#18 WR , #94 Overall
Why I want: Another big body that would fit in the offense. He is listed at running a 4.68 so A big body possession guy would compliment the speed we have around him.

TE Tyler Bailey 6’4” 231 Jacksonville, FL
#14 TE, #182 Overall
Why I want: Has the body type for the TE/H-Back that fits our offense. Great Sparq rating for the role.

TE Oliver Whitehead 6’3” 252 Monroe, LA

#23 TE, #376 Overall
Why I want: Low Risk option at H-Back. The preferred is Bailey, but Whiteheads measurables matched with his interest level gives us an opportunity to possibly steal a gem without maxing resources.

T Fred Miller 6’6” 315 Council Bluffs, IA
#4 T , #73 Overall
Why I want: Very good Sparq Rating for a Tackle. Above Average 40 time for a Lineman at 4.8 and one of the strongest Tackles in the class. Must continue to build OL Depth.

T Aaron Tyson 6’5” 330 Ft. Meade, FL
#12 T , #246 Overall
Why I want: I’ve had a lot of success switching High School Tackles to the interior. A Strong kid with a very good Bench Press and Squat and an average 40 time(5.14), leads me to believe he would be a heck of an interior lineman. Especially with his size.

T Alfred Stone 6’5” 275 Bedford, OH
#15 T , 303 Overall
Why I want: A perfect project. Obviously needs to gain weight to be successful a this level, but great height and a good 40 time running a 4.7 leads me to believe he has the feet to eventually be a good Tackle. Extremely strong bench press. Could be one that works out in the long run if I can land him.

G Donnell Cox 6’4” 340 St. Louis Park, MN
#1 G, #6 Overall
Why I want: A Cant miss interior prospect. At 340 pounds he runs a 4.7. Sparq rating out the roof for an interior lineman. Going to be tough to nab his signature but he’s definitely one to work for.

G Marcus Nicholson 6’6” 315 Casselberry, FL
#4 Guard, #143 Overall
Why I want: Who wouldn’t want a 6’6” interior lineman who runs a 4.7? Sparq rating is average but could be one that ends up being very good down the line. With his athletic ability could possibly play Tackle also.

G Anthony Branch 6’5” 340 Woodland Park, CO
#9 Guard, #239 Overall
Why I want: Massive interior lineman that appears to be a road grader. Above average Sparq rating for a lineman. Decent 40 time for a guy his size at 4.92.

C Dandre McIntyre 6’6” 330 Seneca, SC
#3 C, #105 Overall
Why I want: A massive center prospect. Bigger and better is the OL philosophy and he fits the mold.

DEFENSIVE HOTBOARD

Spoiler

GOAL:

-To Get Bigger in the front seven especially DL. Odd Fronts are a must that we get bigger to free up the athletes to make plays in space.

- Get better at pass rushing. We currently do not have an Elite Pass rusher. Last cycle we recruited possibly the best pass rusher in the cycle in Kenyatta Bimbo, must continue to get top tier pass rushers with the type of elite passing talent in the ACC today.

-Get more athletic: in this defense, with the bigger the DL freeing up the athletes, we must make sure we have the athletes on the backend to make plays in space. We got better last cycle, but must continue to stockpile there. Injuries and suspensions currently can hurt if we do not.

-Improve the ‘Ace’ Position. Currently the Ace position is our weakpoint. We HAVE to get more athletic there. We recruited Four-Star Colton Hathaway last cycle, which was a very good start. But in order for this defense to take off we need more talent at that position.

-Recruit the “Bandit” Position. The Bandit position was very thin. It requires an athlete to be good at pass rushing but also in coverage. Without the transfer addition of Akeem Austin the Bandit position would have been in dire straits. And Austin only has 1 year to play 1. Its important to recruit well there.

-“Hawk” requires more depth. Bihadda Maddox is the current starter at Hawk as a Freshman and its one of the more important roles on the Defense. Must get more talent at that area.

Roles for this Defense:
Spoiler

DE Marvin Dickerson 6’8” 260 Verona, MS
#10 DE , #146 Overall
Why I want: Bigger DE. Can play Inside or out, depending on the situation.
The Plan: If we can land him, he would be a perfect fit on the defensive line as he could play both End spots and possibly NT on passing downs.

DE George Phillips 6’6” 267 Leesburg, FL
#11 DE, #155 Overall
Why I want: I'm in love with this guy. Big defensive end, listed as a guy that can run a 4.62. has the potential to Be a pretty good pass rusher and also has a good Sparq rating.
The Plan: Possibly could play the Spud position. His athletic ability actually allows him to be able to play a few spots on the Defense. I absolutely love versatile guys with size. But his ceiling appears to be getting after the passer.

DE Ron McTaggart 6’7” 242 Soddy-Daisy, TN
#12 DE, #175 Overall
Why I want: A big DE that can grow even more into his body. A prototypical odd front defensive lineman
The Plan: He looks to be purely a DE in this system. He isn’t versatile like Phillips but doesn’t need to be. His size fits into exactly what we need.

DE Terrence Manson 6’5” 260 Brent, FL
#17 DE , #238 Overall
Why I want: Great sized gap filler. Underwhelming 40 time at 5.02, but has impressive Bench and Squat numbers.
The Plan: Stricly DE. Could definitely be a great gap control/penetrating DE. Fits into exactly what we need.

DT David McNeil-Days 6’5” 345 Ravenna, OH
#1 DT , #8 Overall
Why I want: I need a good 0 Technique NT this cycle. Doesn’t get much better than this guy. Almost 350 and runs a 4.56? Great Sparq rating to boot.
The Plan: Hes basically plug and play. He could play early and often at the NT spot.

DT Josh Shelton 6’6” 310 Uniontown, PA
#11 DT, #165 Overall
Why I want: Hes a big guy, but not NT material. Really believe he would be one heck of a DE in this defense.
The Plan: I would immediately move him to DE. In a even front defense, he would be a 3 Tech DT, which in my opinion makes him a good fit for a 5 technique DE for our defense.

DT Derrick McMillan 6’3” 334 Lehigh Acres, FL
#15 DT, #237 Overall
Why I want: Big bodies Nose Tackle. We have an immediate need for Nose Tackles this cycle.
The Plan: May need a year or so to develop, but he is what we need in a 0 tech Nose Tackle.

OLB Zel’arius Wilson 6’5” 227 Socorro, TX
#6 OLB, #120 Overall
Why I want: The perfect Hybrid Linebacker. Great Sparq rating, 4.56/40..and perfect size to boot. Is a good coverage Linebacker.
The Plan: Would be a perfect fit for the Bandit spot. Has all the tools you look for in that spot.

OLB Rashaun Britton 6’5” 230 Poteau, OK
#10 OLB , 190 Overall
Why I want: Could play Mike or Bandit. He’s a hitter, but not only limited to downhill plays. Good sparq rating. Great Size.
The Plan: I believe Mike would be the best landing spot for him. Hes strong and athletic. But also appears to be able to play Bandit also. Once again versatility is a plus.

OLB Jarome Alvarez 6’5” 243 Marathon, FL
#20 OLB, #350 Overall

Why I want: This guy has gem written all over him. 4.56 /40 at his size, and an average Sparq rating. Could be beneficial to us at some point with those attributes.
The Plan: Spud. He has the tools to be an elite pass rusher. And we need those badly. Although hes just a 3 star he is one I will go very hard after.

MLB Dan Adams 6’4” 248 Patterson, LA

#5 MLB, #106 Overall

Why I want: Old school down hill hitting Linebacker. You need those from time to time. However, its possible he could move to Spud due to his below average 40 time. He’s big, strong, and likes to hit.
The Plan: Other than this 40 time, he has the ability to play all 3 LB spots. His 40 time may not allow him to play sideline to sideline that you need from your MLB, but his Sparq shows hes athletic. Which means Spud would be a good fit for him if that’s the case.

MLB Rasheed Bryant 6’3” 235 Manassas, VA
#8 MLB, #188 Overall
Why I want: Another old school MLB. Great Size, likes to play downhill and hit.
The Plan: He doesn’t appear as versatile as Adams, but we have a need for a MLB this cycle and he is just that.

ATH Luron Dixon 6'1" 180 Toccoa, GA

#1 ATH, #4 Overall
Why I want: He is an elite Athlete with one of the top Sparq ratings in the class.
The Plan: He's listed as an athlete and he will be used either at Free, Hawk, or Ace in the secondary. Will see the field early and often.

CB Ja’Carius Kidd 6’2 210 Ft. Meyers , FL
#1 CB , #1 Overall
Why I want: He’s a difference maker. Point Blank Period. His brother who is Georgia Tech’s all time leading WR in just 3 years there ( Coach Cameel Verners former team) and is now tearing it up in the NFL. His brother is just as talented, but at Cornerback instead of WR.
The Plan: To get him on the field immediately. He literally could play all 5 DB spots.

CB Kourtney Dunn 6'0" 195 Miami, FL
#7 CB , #128 Overall
Why I want: Great athlete with a great Sparq Rating. Runs in the 4.38 range. The more athletes in the backend the better.
The Plan: The plan is to move him either to Free, or Ace. Also a possibility of playing Hawk as well. Very versatile DB.

S Jonathan Stephens 6’3” 220 Sparta, TN
#5 S, #151 Overall
Why I want: He’s the definition of an athlete even though hes a safety. He has a great Sparq Rating, 4.5 speed for a guy a 6’3” 220 is darned good also.
The Plan: When I added him to the board, my initial thought process was he would be one heck of a Bandit. So its possible he could be moved to Bandit.

S Reggie Guerrero 6’1” 190 Jupiter, FL

#6 S , #132 Overall
Why I want: Versatility. He’s a 4.38 guy, Great Sparq Rating. Love a versatile secondary that can be cross trained.
The Plan: He can play Safety, Hawk or Ace. And currently we have a dire need for all 3.

S Jose Rodruiguez 6’0” 211 Boca Raton, FL
#8 S, #224 Overall
Why I want: Versatility. Big Time Athlete. Need a secondary like him on the back end.
The Plan: Ace will probably be best suited for him to play. He also could play Safety also. But if we get him Ace would be the best spot for him.

S Mike Hill 6’1” 190 El Paso, TX
#10 S, #305 Overall
Why I want: We have a need for a Hawk and Ace. He has the ability to play both.
The Plan: Probably will start him out at Hawk. I like his athletic ability and size. Wont be a day 1 starter but I like him in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2019, 07:37 PM   #52
Pro

HALL OF FAMER DEION SANDERS WILL UNRETIRE NUMBER FOR NATIONS #1 RECRUIT

The number 2 has been retired, and hasn’t been worn at Florida State since 1995. The most memorable person to wear it? Deion Sanders.

The nation's number one prospect is set to visit FSU this weekend vs #9 West Virginia. That prospect is Cornerback Ja’Carius Kidd. He is the little brother of former Georgia Tech standout, and also a former number one overall prospect Aldarius Kidd. Current FSU Coach Cameel Verner was head Coach at Georgia Tech from 2015 to 2027 where he won 6 National Champioinships before being hired as head coach at FSU. He recruited Aldarius Kidd(6’2”, 225) to Georgia Tech who became the leading receiver in school history while he was there. 367 Catches 5158 yards IN 3 YEARS (Yikes!). He went on to get drafted first overall to the Steelers, has over 100 catches in each of his first four years in the NFL. He has also made the Pro Bowl all 4 years hes been in the NFL and just became the highest paid receiver in NFL History. Now, Ja’Carius plans to follow in his brother’s footsteps.

Ja’Carius who plays Cornerback instead of Receiver, is a physical specimen at 6’2” 210, has been clocked at 4.33 at the NIKE SPARQ event. Former FSU great Deion Sanders had a lot of positive things to say about the younger Kidd who he knows very well.

“I’ve watched him grow up. He’s from my hometown in Fort Meyers. I’ve seen both the Kidd brothers grow up. They are special special talents. Aldarius is just in another dimension right now as far as being a receiver goes, but I tell you what, that young one? Man, he’s the real deal. And I’d like to think I know a thing or two about that position. And Ja’Carius, he has it man. I’m here to tell you. He can wear Primetime if he decides to pick the good guys. You heard it here first” said Deion Sanders.

The Seminoles get their first shot at the talented defender who visits officially this weekend.
Old 08-17-2019, 12:26 PM   #53
Pro

GAME RECAP:

Spoiler

BOX SCORE

Spoiler

Last edited by 0rangez4u; 08-17-2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-17-2019, 05:00 PM   #54
Pro

WEEK 3

NEXT UP:
12:00 Noon/ET ESPNU

Memphis comes to Tallahassee 0-1 after losing its opening contest to Hawaii 45-21. They still pose a threat however. They have to go up against another good Quarterback in the Conference. Redshirt Junior QB A'Kannis Ashley (6'6" 215) threw for 342 yards and 3 TDs in the loss to Hawaii last week.

Memphis also boasts one of the bigger receiving corps in the ACC with all WRs over 6'0 tall, including two at 6'5".

Defensively is where Memphis is projected to struggle and where they had isuses last week. They lost 9 of their 11 starters on Defense last season. They are led by the two returning starters, All-Conference CB Nick Johnson and DE Carlton Yates.

Keys to Victory:
Expose the weak front line of the Memphis Defense. Their weakness is the interior line, which bodes in the favor of FSU's physical run game.

Secondary is undersized and in-experienced. Outside of Nick Johnson the entire secondary is getting their feet wet this season.

INJURIES
LT Kevin Lewis - Quadricep Strain 1 Week

The Offensive Line gets another hit this week. Starting RT Bob Martin is currently serving a 3 game suspension for violation of team rules. Now Redshirt Freshman LT Kevin Lewis has been ruled out in Week 3 vs Memphis with a strained Quad. Freshman T Derique Smith filled in for Bob Martin's suspension last week vs West Virginia, and did an admirable job not allowing a single sack. Smith is listed on the Depth Chart as the backup Left Tackle, but was shifted to Right Tackle to fill the void of Martin's suspension. Now with Lewis being out, its uncertain if he will move back to Left Tackle, or stay at Right Tackle. Whats even more unsure is who fill the opposite Tackle spot. With Martin being suspended, the only other listed Tackles on the roster is Redshirt Sophmore Dustin Sanders, who has limited playing time in his collegiate career. Marcus Black, the highly touted Four-Star recruit Freshman is Redshirting this season. Senior, Chris Merrick who has played Guard the first two games this season could move back to Tackle where he played all 14 games last year. If that's the case, one of the two Four-Star Freshman guards will make their first appearance of the year in Sanderson Hall and Jordan Craft, as they are the listed back-ups behind Merrick. Will be interesting to see how FSU adjusts.

RECRUITING

FSU got two surprise commitments after the loss vs West Virginia. The #1 Overall recruit in the country, DB Ja'Carius Kidd (6'2" , 210) committed to Florida State.

Kidd is the brother of former Georgia Tech standout Aldarius Kidd who is now a 4 time Pro Bowler in his first 4 years in the NFL with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Aldarius was also a #1 overall prospect coming out of High School as a WR when he committed to Coach Verner and the Yellow Jackets. Now the younger Kidd is following in those same footsteps.

"I've been around Coach Verner since I was maybe 10 or so back when he first started recruiting my brother. So I feel very comfortable with him. I've seen first hand what he does with defense and I know he will have me ready to roll. I'm just ready to finally play for him." Said Ja'Carius Kidd. Oh and he made sure he wanted to make one final announcment to the Seminole Nation.

"I definately will be wearing number 2." He said with a laugh "Deion is like an uncle to me. I'm honored he will un-retire that legendary number for me. "

Ironically, the last time it was worn, Ja'Carius wasnt even born. 1995 was the last time a Seminole donned the #2 jersey. Looks like in 2030, it will finally be re-debuted.

The Second Committment of the day came from the #8 overall player in the country, DT David McNeil-Days (6'5", 345). McNeil-Days is a big Nose Tackle that FSU desperately needed this class. It came as a shocker, as it appeared he was a heavy Ohio State lean.

"After seeing the first two weeks, I can really see myself in that defense causing havoc and making it easier for the guys around me. I cant wait to get there" Said McNeil-Days.

The two five-stars are the first two commitments in the 2030 class.
Old 08-20-2019, 11:38 PM   #55
Pro

GAME RECAP
Spoiler

Box Score

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 12:30 AM   #56
Pro

TOP 25

FIRST PLAYOFF TOP 25 WILL BE REVEALED NOV 1

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »