Home

Dynasty Layout Template (Excel)

This is a discussion on Dynasty Layout Template (Excel) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2022, 01:35 PM   #1
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

OVR: 0
Dynasty Layout Template (Excel)

Hello all,

First off I would like to thank all that have been following my Packers Dynasty and I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. FYI I might be taking a break for a week or so to decompress from Saturday night's disappointing loss to SF.

Nonetheless, I have had a few people reach out asking about my template I use so I figured I would share the template with this great community and let you all in on the fun. the template is blank and can be edited however you see fit. Feel free to change colors, font, design, etc. to better suit you.

Here is a quick rundown:

1. You will need Microsoft Excel to be able to access this spreadsheet
2. I also recommend the 'snipping tool' app which should be available on most platforms.
3. Take a snippet of your spreadsheet and upload to Imgur.com/upload

4. From there you can generate a bb code to post in the OS forums. This will be an [img] code...Not a long HTML code
5. All images are from in-game screenshots or google images. You can simply copy and paste images from google into the spreadsheet

I know there are so many creative ways to do a dynasty...this is what works for me, it may not be the same for everyone. Feel free to tinker with the design all you want. Also feel free to ask any questions if you are having a hard time figuring something out. Again, I am doing this because people have reached out, there are many great dynasties out there that have gone on well before my time so by no means am I an expert on this stuff.

EDIT: I don't think I can attach an Excel file, so if you are interested at all please send me a PM with your email and I will email you the spreadsheet

Last edited by MattyIce; 01-24-2022 at 01:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2022, 08:17 AM   #2
Rookie

John_Elway's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Dynasty Layout Template (Excel)

Looking forward to using the template for my franchise. Appreciate you sharing to the community!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »