Home

Football Manager 2020 Review: This Noob Will Be Back for More

This is a discussion on Football Manager 2020 Review: This Noob Will Be Back for More within the Football Manager forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2019, 07:00 AM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Football Manager 2020 Review: This Noob Will Be Back for More

Today, very few video games are worthy of a purchase based on their successful history. A...

Written By: Josh Houtz

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2019, 09:28 AM   #2

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Football Manager 2020 Review: This Noob Will Be Back for More

The game is absolutely overwhelming when you start, however the inductions have taken a lot of the guessing out of these things at least. The most important screen for any new player is "Staff Responsibilities" because it's there that you can select exactly how inundated with information you want to be. You can pass off tasks to others at the club to take the load off of yourself.

RE: Women's Football. It's been hotly debated, and Miles, the dude in charge of Sports Interactive has said why it isn't in yet, and it basically boils down to the fact that SI will not half-*** the implementation of Women's Football. So basically they will have to mo-cap women's footballers for the match engine, as well as employ a new research division so that players, teams, and countries are accurate. All in all, i believe Miles said it was priced out at a multi-million pound investment that they won't want to lose a lot of money on, so it's in the pipeline, just gonna take a lot of work.

If you're reading this review as a FIFA career mode convert, note that FM is much more realistic transfer-wise than FIFA, also that you do not play as the players in the game, you play as their manager. You can instruct them what to do, but just like real life, they've got no requirement to listen to you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager »