Home

~When Sharks Attack!~ An NHL 10 BAGM

This is a discussion on ~When Sharks Attack!~ An NHL 10 BAGM within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35
~When Sharks Attack!~ An NHL 10 BAGM

2009-2010 Season Preview

San Jose, California - San Jose stunned and shocked fans as they announced the acquiring of star winger Dany Heatley.

Heatley, a former Ottawa Senator, was traded from the Sens along with their 5th round pick in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, to the Sharks. Going the other way was wingers Milan Michalek and Jonathan Cheechoo, along with the 2nd round pick in the 2010 Draft.

Dany Heatley will don his regular number 15, playing on a line with big playmaker Joe Thornton and Devin Setoguchi.

Heatley also brings new life to the Sharks scoring lineup, which again was shocked out of the 1st round, this time by the Anaheim Ducks. What makes it hurt the most, the Sharks had dominated the regular season, winning the President's Trophy with a 117 point season, beating out the Detroit Red Wings (the Cup defenders) and the Vancouver Canucks (favourites for the division win).

But with gain, comes loss. Losing depth in their lineup to acquire one player could hurt, but the Sharks aren't very worried. They've got great 2nd line players that can pick up their game when needed.

The Sharks boast a talented blueline, led by Captain Rob Blake, who recently was named with the "C" after it was taken from Patrick Marleau. Dan Boyle, bringing with his Stanley Cup history, aids Blake in making the Sharks blueline deadly.

In between the pipes, we have Evgeni Nabokov, who is a versatile goaltender that can keep the puck out of the net, no matter what the situation.

Look out got the Sharks this year, they're deadly!

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ~When Sharks Attack!~ An NHL 10 BAGM

Sorry, I can't support this if you have Heatley on your team. Trade him away immediately.
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Old 10-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

Never. I'll start this up tommorow. Today was my birthday, so I'm dead tired.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
Pro

FlyersFan30's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJet
Never. I'll start this up tommorow. Today was my birthday, so I'm dead tired.
What kind of presents do you get??
Old 10-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

Pre-Season

@ Los Angeles Kings on September 17th

vs Vancouver Canucks on September 18th

vs Phoenix Coyotes on September 19th

@ Anaheim Ducks on September 21st

@ Vancouver Canucks on September 23rd

vs Anaheim Ducks on September 25th

@ Phoenix Coyotes on September 26th

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

Press Conference With Dany Heatley, Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau

Reporter: Dany, how do you feel in this new enviroment and how do you think you'll change the atmosphere in the changing room?

Heater: You know, when I moved from Atlanta to Ottawa, it was really weird, and it always will be no matter what, but now that it's my second time moving from team to team, it's not as weird, but it's hard to say it's not weird at all.

Reporter: Joe, how do you feel to look up from your stall and see a player of Dany's calliber sitting across from you?

Joe: Honestly, I'm extremely excited to play with [Dany Heatley], he's a great guy and a phenomenal player, I can't wait for September 15th.

Reporter: Patrick, to the fans and to the public, it seems like your going through Jonathan Cheechoo syndrome, making your name and then fading into the background over time. Losing your Captaincy couldn't help this problem either, how do you feel, now knowing you have another player to compete with on your team?

Patrick: On the Sharks team, we don't compete against eachothr, we don't compare ourselves to others or look down upon our teammates, I can only hope that I try my best and help out our team and that Rob [Blake] takes good care of my "C".

Reporter: Another question Patrick, have you heard of whether you'll be playing wing or center this year?

Patrick: From what I've been told, I'm playing center on the 2nd line behind Joey. It hasn't been confirmed nor denied, but I'm in my comfort zone knowing the pressure isn't on me anymore.

Reporter: Dany, how weird will it be when you face Ottawa, though you only face them all the way in December?

Dany: Oh, we all know the crowd would be booing me alot, even though the next game is in San Jose, it's going to be weird, I just hope I've gotten so used to the guys here in San Jose, that the knowledge that I used to be a Senator just kind of leaks away.

Reporter: Joe, one last question, there's alot of hype with you playing on a line with Dany, can you confirm any magic between you two?

Joe: At the moment, the chemisty is flowing well, with a good passer like myself and an able scorer like Dany, there's no telling what our limits are.

Reporter: Alright, that's all the time we have. Dany, Patrick, Joe, thank you for your time and good luck with the season.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:44 PM   #7
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37

Looks Good.

Last edited by Bolts_26; 11-01-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #8
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

Um, no?

Game updates today guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »