Home

Montreal Canadiens (NHL 11)

This is a discussion on Montreal Canadiens (NHL 11) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Montreal Canadiens (NHL 11)

The Canadiens Announce Hiring of New GM

Press Conference

"Thank you everyone for coming out today. I am going to start off by saying it is an honor to be given the GM job with the Canadiens. I am excited about trying to help the most storied franchise in the NHL return to its former glory. We have a solid core of players, and I believe we can compete for a Stanly Cup immediately. I know some of you have questioned my hiring, and I know the only way to silence the critics is to put a team out there on the ice that is talented, physical, tough, and has the ability to win every game.

I do plan on making some changes with our personnel, but don't expect any major trades. I can announce now that we were able to lure Jaromir Jagr to Montreal with a 1 year 3 million dollar contract. He will give us a top line scorer, even at his age.

I will accept nothing less than greatness from this team, we owe it to the fans of this franchise to get back to where they expect us to be. If I haven't brought a cup to Montreal in three seasons I will step down as GM of the team."

-The Canadiens look to have a strong season, and with the addition of Jagr the top two lines of the Canadiens should provide excitement, while the toughness and strength of the bottom six will show in battles along the boards and in front of the net. Defensively the Canadiens should have a solid mix of guys who can get involved offensively, as well as shut down the opposing teams top scorers. Rumor is the Canadiens are shopping Markov around to see what his value is.

Opening Night Lines
Montreal Canadiens Depth Chart - 2010/11
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
LW#13 Mike Cammalleri#46 Andrei Kostitsyn#57 Benoit Pouliot#52 Mathieu Darche
C#11 Scott Gomez#14 Tomas Plekanec#94 Tommy Pyatt#15 Jeff Halpern
RW#68 Jaromir Jagr#21 Brian Gionta (C)#23 Max Pacioretty#32 Travis Moen
D #1#76 P.K. Subban#20 James Wisniewski#26 Josh Gorges
D #2#75 Hal Gill (A)#79 Andrei Markov (A)#22 Paul Mara
G#31 Carey Price#35 Alexander Auld

(Alright school is ending for me, I am ready to get fully into a dynasty. I am going to sim a lot of games in this one, focusing on making sure I make the playoffs. I will be playing a couple of games a month, and giving good monthly write ups for the team. When it gets to the playoffs I will play every game and give an update for every game.)
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »