Home

10 Yard Fight League Sign-up (PS4)

This is a discussion on 10 Yard Fight League Sign-up (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-26-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12
10 Yard Fight League Sign-up (PS4)

Please visit our Sub-Forum for more details:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/10-yard-fight/

10/14 UPDATE:We currently have 1 team available, we are advancing to week 2 of the season tomorrow. We are the only PS4 league that offers the opportunity to start from the beginning of the season. If you'd like a team without cuts/trades/transactions made for you already, complete the information below and contact us.

[b]Please either PM myself or newport5, or post information below.

PSN:
Favorite NFL Team:
Top 3 Teams You'd Want:
Other League Exp:
Game Availability:
Twitch Account:
GroupMe Account?
Can you check OS daily?:

Spoiler

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord

Last edited by Kodii Rockets; 10-14-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Re: 10 Yard Fight League Sign-up (PS4)

Overview: League Mission Statement
10YF is a sim league. We're all grownups and know that some of the things we see on Sundays aren't sim, but they also aren't limited by AI and legacy issues that we're plagued with in Madden, we don't want to have a league full of rules and regulations, but if any player has too many complaints, ramifications are listed below. That being said, the following rules are in place to maintain a sim environment for all to enjoy, hopefully they will act as a baseline for your playstyle rather than alterations that you need to make to your game. These rules are not all inclusive, and owners may be punished for doing things not listed below if it's not consistent with our simulation style goals. Most fall into the realm of 'DON'T ATTEMPT TO ABUSE THE A.I'. We feel we are offering a lot more freedom than some of the other successful leagues here on OS. All we ask is that you refrain from abusing this privelege. i.e. You should only have to look at the gameplay rules once and verify that's the way you play, if not, this league probably isn't the league for you.

-Difficulty: All-Pro with slider and penalty adjustments(Slightly modified Armor & Sword set)
-Quarter Length: 12 minute quarters with 17 second accelerated clock
-Gamespeed: Slow
-Game Settings: Defensive Graphics: Off Kick-Arc: Off Camera Toggle: On Post Play: Off
-CCM Mode: Coach, new coaches will be created for every team so as not to give any team an advantage
-We WILL allow custom playbooks in a limited fashion(2 additional formations, for an additional 3rd, with committee's approval, you need to remove one from the current playbook.

*10YF advances every 72 hours, unless all games are completed prior to advance time. Extensions are limited to only extreme circumstances at the commissioner's discretion.

*The Weekly Scheduling Thread in our OS forum should be used to schedule all games. If a time is agreed upon using other means (GroupMe, etc.), the time should still be posted in the Weekly Scheduling Thread with both owners verifying.

League Rules:
Spoiler

Season 1, 2, 4 will be full play seasons
- Preseason weeks 1 & 3 will be played. 72 hour advance for all weeks.
Season 3 will be a sim season

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord

Last edited by Kodii Rockets; 10-05-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Name: Mike
PSN: MikeNYHC
FAVORITE Team: DALLAS COWBOYS
TOP 3: DALLAS, Seattle, NY Jets
Other Leagues: BFSL, TLTL and USL
Availability: 7pm - 11pm EST on weekdays, weekends are flexible
Phone: 347-249-4636
Old 09-30-2014, 02:05 PM   #4
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Got you in there Mike, one of our co-commisioners will contact you soon for a tryout game.

Old 10-01-2014, 02:45 AM   #5
Rookie

Jazon654's Arena

OVR: 0

Name: Jason
Psn: That1beardedguy1
Favorite team: Saints
Top 3: Saints, Raiders, browns
Other leagues:any given Sunday
Availability: only limitations are 8am-30 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Phone: 2565904792
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 02:03 PM   #6
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Guys, please visit our sub-forum below for any further details.

Old 10-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #7
Rookie

kj_flack's Arena

OVR: 0

Any spots available? I'm looking to join a league ASAP. I'm bored with online head to head & with franchise against CPU

Name: Kenny
PSN: kj_flack
Favorite NFL Team:Bengals
Top 3 Teams You'd Want: Cardinals/Bills/Vikings
Other League Exp:Never been in an online league, die hard franchise player since i was like 10 years old
Availability:I can play at least 1 game every night. Work M-F 9-5, i live in Arizona.

Feel free to email me for a quicker response, [email protected]
Old 10-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #8
Chief Executive Officer

newport5's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_flack
Any spots available? I'm looking to join a league ASAP. I'm bored with online head to head & with franchise against CPU

Name: Kenny
PSN: kj_flack
Favorite NFL Team:Bengals
Top 3 Teams You'd Want: Cardinals/Bills/Vikings
Other League Exp:Never been in an online league, die hard franchise player since i was like 10 years old
Availability:I can play at least 1 game every night. Work M-F 9-5, i live in Arizona.

Feel free to email me for a quicker response, [email protected]
Yep, all teams that you have listed are still available. Take a look at our sign-up page in the subforum for a more updated list of teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »