Home

Old 10-28-2019, 07:20 PM   #1
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9
DB Editor Crashes

I have Madden DB Editor both version 2 & 3 downloaded. I try to open an M19 roster file and get Unhandled exception... an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." This was with 2.0.0.0

So try it with 3.0.0.0. Also crashes with "Attempted to read or write protected memory." This time the whole app freezes and I need Task Manager to close it.

Maybe I don't have the current versions? There used to be a link in this thread to several download pages but I don't see it any more.

As much as I appreciate the hard work that goes into modding utilities, a little more exception handling would go a long way. Just my 2 cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2019, 07:24 PM   #2
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: DB Editor Crashes

I do notice that if I open the settings file in Amp45, get the .db file made and open THAT in DB editor it runs fine.

Incidentally, do we know what all the column abbreviations in DB editor are? I'm trying to use it to add more teams to the roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »