Home

23 Draft Class for PS5

This is a discussion on 23 Draft Class for PS5 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2022, 04:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Samzo77's Arena

OVR: 0
23 Draft Class for PS5

Hello all. I’ve put out some fairly successful draft classes the past few years, and was glad people liked them.

This year I’m only putting out one class. I use the same standards I have the past few years, which is to follow as much of the scouting data available to create a class the fits in the ratings spread, and follows how EA rates rookie players.
This class is 100% completed with all 450 real players right now.

Please check the class out and see if it’s for you. I apologize in advance, I spend next to no time on the site, so I may not respond to any questions or comments.

File name: NANODRAFT23
User name: Samzo77

I also have a pre-edited version of the class, if you play online, to avoid as many of the profanity filters as possible.

NANODRAFTSENSORED

Hope you enjoy it. If you don’t, please use what I’ve made to build your own. That’s the whole point of file sharing, and not everyone has the same preferences.

Thanks.

Last edited by Samzo77; 09-05-2022 at 05:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »