Home

PS4 FBG Ratings Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on PS4 FBG Ratings Roster Discussion within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 06:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
PS4 FBG Ratings Roster Discussion

Brought to you by DCEBB @ www.fbgratings.com

The PS4 FBG Rated Rosters are on the PS Share!

Name: OSFBGRATINGS2014
PS ID: SECELITE3

First, I would like to thank my "mules". These guys stepped up and made completion of this roster set possible. I couldn't have done it without them.

DCEBB @ www.fbgratings.com
JAEZHIL
EINHERJAR
BADKARMA
MOOCH49
MLBBOB
CARLBOY82

Ok, the hard part is over. All 32 Teams have been re-rated. This is a breakdown of what has been done with the roster so far:
  • 32/32 NFL Teams with position specific ratings reworked to FBG ratings.

• Undrafted Free agents, active week one, have been created and added to the game. Equipment adjusted to real life photography. Appearances have been matched to real life counterpart.

• Jersey numbers match that of real life counterpart.

• Injured players not on the PUP or DFR have been re-rated, removed from their respective team roster, and placed in free agency. (The decision to add and remove players from the roster from this point on is yours )

• Quarterback traits have been modified to assist with the sack issue - Oblivious, Average > Ideal - Ideal > Trigger Happy. Quarterbacks with the Trigger Happy and Paranoid traits were left alone.

• Quarterbacks set to throw the ball away.

There is still work to be done. All Free agents not released from a roster during the rating process will have to re-rated to add additional balance to the roster. This will be done over the coming weeks.

This thread is for discussion pertaining to the released roster. This is not a ratings discussion as the ratings were obtained from FBG Ratings.com. Those ratings are finalized.

I would like to hear feedback concerning mistakes, equipment edits, players you think need to be added or removed from the roster, and trait discussions.

I want to make this roster the best it can be, so I look forward to hearing from all of you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: PS4 FBG Ratings Roster Discussion

Mods, Please close this thread as it is a duplicate

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »