Home

Is there anyone that will help me out with my FBG Ratings Project? PS4

This is a discussion on Is there anyone that will help me out with my FBG Ratings Project? PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
Is there anyone that will help me out with my FBG Ratings Project? PS4

By now, most of you have seen my thread. But for those that haven't, I am working on re-rating all 32 teams and free agents according to the ratings specified on the fbgratings.com website. I have 5 teams complete and am just about to finish the 6th today. At this rate, I will have all teams complete by December. Maybe later! I really would like to play a CFM with these rosters, because they make the game play outstanding. Yes, they are only good for the current season, but my plan is to play a full 32 team control CFM, which will last me all the way to next August and Madden 16th. The rosters would be current as of 9/1 (opening day) with created undrafted free agents and IR players that will not be playing this year, removed from it. However, I am re-rating all players before I remove them from the 53 man roster. I can finish this, and I will make my work available to all that want it, but is there anyone that would be willing to assist me with the project. It will be under supervision and all work will be checked. I have already put in almost 40 hours on this project. Help would get it done so much quicker.

This is for PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Is there anyone that will help me out with my FBG Ratings Project? PS4

I would truly consider helping if I knew how it was done
Old 09-15-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
I would truly consider helping if I knew how it was done

Really simple to do:

Go to ourlads.com and pull up the archived depth chart for 9/1
- Go to fbgratings.com and pull up the team and player you will be re-rating
- Go to manage roster in game and start changing the ratings to match them with the ratings on the fbg web site.

All I need is for someone to match the ratings of the players on the teams to what is on the web. I will add the undrafted free agents and handle the transactions. I will adjust the depth chart also. All you have to do is match the ratings in the game to the players on the site. You don't have to worry about messing anything up because I will double check and correct the mistakes, if any, that you make.

I will let it go to someone else once I have finished the 49ers
Old 09-15-2014, 03:55 PM   #4
Banned

I'll give it a shot
Old 09-15-2014, 03:57 PM   #5
Banned

Would I be correct in assuming I would be making the ratings changes to the players in your downloaded roster that I have?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Would I be correct in assuming I would be making the ratings changes to the players in your downloaded roster that I have?

Well sort of... I will be uploading the roster to the share when I am finished with the 49ers. I will post when it is up. I will change the description of the file to reflect the completed 49ers. That will be the one you will download and edit. Finish the team of your choice and post it here, and upload your roster back to the share. I will take it from there... then you will take a break and let me know when you are ready to do another.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:02 PM   #7
Banned

ok I understand
Old 09-15-2014, 04:03 PM   #8
Banned

I am working on the linebackers now for the Niners. It probably will be about 2 hours because I have a butt load of corners to re-rate. They take the longest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »